3 Months of no contact. Still up and down feelings.

LoveConfusion

LoveConfusion

Here my story. It will be long but i would be appreciate the advice.

My boyfriend of 4years break up with me on end of aug this year. Our first year has a lot of quarrel but our 2nd and 3rd year was ok. The 4th year, it become rocky cause i was becoming needy and emotional. I admit that i become the crazy and depend on him too much, quarrel a lot of small things.

During the break up, he said that he has no feelings towards me anymore and even said that we still can be friends but i said it will hurt me more. I beg and plead. He cried and said that it hurt him that he cannot take it anymore but i suddenly saw him was very happy holding his phone.

Next few days, i tried my best to contact and plead cause i never read all these articles about no contact. He never replied and he even remove me FB. I have been blaming myself for a mth and trying communicate with him during September and he did reply once and he never reply to me anymore. On oct, i saw his whatsapp display pic with another girl. The girl was met online and i dunno how long they contact but on aug, he told me about her msg him. That girl also lied to me that she never talk to him and said till so sweet whats wrong my dear, how can i help u? She knows we are together but of course i ignore the fact was about 3rd party and now i know why.

I have been no contact for 3mths, i realised maybe it is really my fault i pushed him and i should let him choose himself his happiness and i must choose myself my own happiness and focus myself but it is really difficult. I have little friends and 99% i was always with him. My family was really supporting but it still hurts. The betray feel, the lies feel, the abandon and jump into a new relationship and it scares me. Sorry i am very emotional girl but i am trying learn my mistake and be strong.

Is there anything else i can do? Please share how you cope this kind of situation.

I don't think there at this point that you should try anything to "win: him back. I would instead focus on the healing portion of your journey out of this breakup. Leave them alone and make your own path in life. It is going to hurt like crazy, I know I am going through the same thing just a month and half, but the thing I am focusing on is my personal dignity. Do not give anyone fuel for the fire that you are the mental ex-girlfriend, or the crazy one who can't pull herself together. Remain dignified and classy about the situation. :cool:

Take care and we are here to listen.

• Author
LoveConfusion

Thank you for your reply, i decided not to get him back but the pain about how he break up hurts. I dun get it why ppl use this kind method to break. It hurts

wow your story is kinda similar with mine , my gf of 2.5 years just broke up with me two months ago. We were in LDR but we see each other often and she moved to my country to stay with me for a year. First year it was all good but then life got a bit hard I'm very busy in my uni and also lots of other things so we argued quite often we got upset over little things but we still didn't give up until september she visited me for 2 weeks it wasn't bad we promise we would try our best and not give up on the relationship , she went back to England a week after that she said her feelings had fade and that she doesn't feel the same with me anymore. I blame it all on myself because i feel like i was a bit needy i depend on her a lot but it was all because she was my world she's the only person i talk to everyday and yea i know i shouldn't take it out on her sometime anyway she broke up with me then i begged her to come back but it didn't work obviously , i beg for like almost a month then i stop i went on NC and recently she just change the profile pic on whatsapp its her with another man i have no idea who he is and i haven't asked her yet , I'm just too scared of her answer i guess :/ so now I'm a bit stuck I'm trying to move on as well I'm getting better but very slowly.

I totally understand how you feel remember you are not alone :) we gonna get through this , stay strong :)