6 weeks NC - can't cope today

Stressed_26

I am in a forced NC since the day of BU. She changed her number. I was doing okay but for some reason I am feeling so **** today. Missing her lots, every moment, every thing we did together. She is already seeing someone, and slept with him after few days of BU.

Why am I still crying for her and not getting angry. How come she didn't even once think of me.

Pretty bad day

Hi there, I know what you're feeling. You're still remembering her as the same person as when you were together. Try to remember she is not that same person anymore, her feelings changed for whatever reason - and now she is a different person to the one you remember with feelings for some other chump - do you still want to be with her now? You will get sad for the loss but try to stay in the present and avoid trips down memory lane (hard I know). I quite liked this guy found him quite amusing:

http://youtu.be/tQUUiydZD-A

• Like 2
Hi there, I know what you're feeling. You're still remembering her as the same person as when you were together. Try to remember she is not that same person anymore, her feelings changed for whatever reason - and now she is a different person to the one you remember with feelings for some other chump - do you still want to be with her now? You will get sad for the loss but try to stay in the present and avoid trips down memory lane (hard I know). I quite liked this guy found him quite amusing:

http://youtu.be/tQUUiydZD-A

Yes this all day long! When you break up with someone, you tend to remember the person that you first fell in love with in the beginning. At the end of a relationship, that person is almost always gone. Try and think about it as if that person that you originally fell in love with died. I know that's morbid, but that's essentially what it is. That person is gone and isn't coming back. I always have the same issue as you do. When I wanted my ex back, I could only remember her in the beginning.....I can't get my mind to remember the cold, distant, mean person that she had become.