which way is better ?

madde

Hello everyone!

Today I was talking with my friend and we were discussing many things, including some updates of my and her break-up.

My break up was unexpected via text message, but somehow I put effort to walk away with dignity, didn't ask anything not to fall into begging when we worked together for few days after break up. NC from the last day I saw him. Seems I have done everything right, but my emotions was total rollercoaster after that long time.

Otherwise my friend said that she almost fought with her ex when he broke up. :D All emotions and questions must come out, she made phone calls and text messages - they were sad, angry, all emotions she was feeling. Not proud of herself but emotions out helped her deal with it faster.

There are many ways to deal with it, situations and people are different, but which way in your opinion is better for you and your emotions? It would be interesting to read about your experience and your thoughts. What you have learnt from your breakup recovery?

Wishing you all well ;)

For me it was like you - NC and walk away with dignity. There's so many questions I wish I could ask but actually it's probably better I don't! 2 months later and I got a text from her mum saying that my ex was a bit gutted I hadn't been in touch yet to chase her . . . Kinda given me satisfaction knowing that it's getting to her and I'm now better off even though she left me!

• Like 1