This has been playing on my mind anyone have a clue

sickandtiredOfex

sickandtiredOfex

I've wrote a few questions here before but one thing has bugged me so much I need to ask- and rather than contact the person which I DO NOT want to do I'll ask strangers instead, strangers never need to lie to people whereas this man is a liar.

I'll keep this brief

I was dumped off an ex who wasn't even dating me 2 years ago. I begged and pleaded (yeah go figure) total nutter meltdown. I genuinely loved him he spent months chasing I assumed he liked me..joke was on me then

he blocked, then he contacted me after months and same thing happened again (im a mug)

so I found out him and his new girlfriend where pranking me pretending he was interested in me, this is 29 year old man (mental health issues maybe?) so argument ensued over phone and I mean everything about me got blasted from colour of my hair(natural redhead) to apparently how wide my vagina was..thT was in November I changed my number..I decided nah no more I'm better than that.

so since April he's been contacting me on various dating sites lately to be ignored by me(why would I talk to someone who talked down to me and put me down) his last message was a few weeks ago was to insult me.how I'm old ect- his new girlfriend is a good 9-10 years younger than me. Now I never know its him until it's to late- I'm the kind of person that will chat to anyone even if they don't have profile pictures.

Why did he do that? He told me in front of his new girlfriend he never liked me just a lot of nasty stuff basically..so why message me? Hasn't he hurt me enough? Do I deserve it? I'm confused. Is it possible to be hated that much?

the stuff he has done to me since *dumping me* has been terrible- few questions I've wrote detail just some of it. Every time he messages I think back to that snivelling wreck I was begging like a dog. So angry

Edited by sickandtiredOfex

Can you afford therapy? I think you need help processing what you've been through by a professional.

Google emotional rape or trauma bonding.

Sorry you're hurting.

Smitten and Bitten

Hi sickandtired, sorry you're going through this. It's a confusing and maddening thing to have to deal with.

I've wrote a few questions here before but one thing has bugged me so much I need to ask- and rather than contact the person which I DO NOT want to do I'll ask strangers instead, strangers never need to lie to people whereas this man is a liar.

I'll keep this brief

I was dumped off an ex who wasn't even dating me 2 years ago. I begged and pleaded (yeah go figure) total nutter meltdown. I genuinely loved him he spent months chasing I assumed he liked me..joke was on me then

he blocked, then he contacted me after months and same thing happened again (im a mug)

Everyone's been a mug for someone at some point in their lives. Don't beat yourself up about it.

so I found out him and his new girlfriend where pranking me pretending he was interested in me, this is 29 year old man (mental health issues maybe?)
Maybe. He could be drinking or on drugs. Or all three. Maybe he's just a giant a***

so argument ensued over phone and I mean everything about me got blasted from colour of my hair(natural redhead) to apparently how wide my vagina was..thT was in November I changed my number..I decided nah no more I'm better than that.

so since April he's been contacting me on various dating sites lately to be ignored by me(why would I talk to someone who talked down to me and put me down) his last message was a few weeks ago was to insult me.how I'm old ect- his new girlfriend is a good 9-10 years younger than me. Now I never know its him until it's to late- I'm the kind of person that will chat to anyone even if they don't have profile pictures.

Why did he do that?

See above.

He told me in front of his new girlfriend he never liked me just a lot of nasty stuff basically..so why message me?
He's got problems.

Hasn't he hurt me enough?
That's a trick question. He shouldn't be hurting you at all.

Do I deserve it?
Certainly not.

I'm confused.
You're probably confused because you're trying to find a rational explanation for completely irrational behavior.

Is it possible to be hated that much?
Oh, the stories I could tell you about my ex-wife...yes it is.

the stuff he has done to me since *dumping me* has been terrible- few questions I've wrote detail just some of it. Every time he messages I think back to that snivelling wreck I was begging like a dog. So angry
Don't do that to yourself. We've all been blinded and we've all acted in ways that make us cringe when we think back on them...and some of us have the misfortune of having been involved with toxic lunatics. You need to do whatever you can to get him out of your life and out of your head. If that means, like the other posters recommended, involving the police and/or a therapist then do that asap. Whatever you do (and I apologize if you've been doing this already), do not give that wacko any attention whatsoever. No matter how hard he tries to push your buttons do not respond in any way, shape or form. But do keep a record for the police.

One more thing, don't try to find "reasons" for his behavior. He wants that; He wants you to agonize over the "why", the pathetic jerk. If you have to have a reason then let it be that he's a sick f***. Sorry, two more things: None of this is your "fault" OK? You don't deserve this treatment from anybody, ever.

He is doing this because his Girlfriend has found out how to play into the cool chic role she needs to play to keep her self delusion going. It's not really him.. it'e THEM. He did it because there was more to it but he's whipped and a coward and low and behold.... his psycho childish manipulator found a loop hole... in his head and in his heart .. and advantageously uses it to secure herself. Wickedness!!

She plays with his weakness and your the game

Edited by casey.lives
  • Author
sickandtiredOfex

She was nothing special, chubby with thick glasses..he'd say things like I pick them over you what does that tell you? he met me once to show me a video of him having sex with some other lassie weeks after he dumped me.

I just feel so down and for him to pop up every few months..because I wasn't interested in him telling me he had changed I remember replying 'maybe you should tell the people you cared about rather than people like me you used' then I blocked him..

Then few weeks ago it was messages with put downs ect..I went on instinct knew he hadn't..people don't change within a year it takes years..so I was glad I typed that and wasn't falling for the he had changed.