not coping well at all

EO422

I need to vent....

I am so lost withut my gf. We have been best friends for 4 years and in a relationship for 2 years..The worst part is that we are BOTH hurting from this break up...we dont contact anymore...i try and she does not reply, i do not ocntact her often...i give days/weeks in between...although it has only been a month since this happened..but i know she is hurting and that she misses me and loves me

She moved to college, which was actually closer to me than she was before...but anyways she moved into college and is a freshman...I think that she basically just wanted to live the college life and not be tied down with me...she wanted to be able to fit in...we did not break up because of fighting or that we werent compatible...everything was geat...she couldnt break up with me..basically was stringing me along because she couldnt let go...and i ended up just breaking it off because I couldnt take it anymore...I think she got mad at me and upset by that. Anyways, we were both having social media wars then and it was stupid...trying to prove who was happier without the other...finally i just had enough of it and blocked her...then a few days later she blocked me...and here we are now...

its sickening to me and confusing...i wasn't trying to play games but thats how it happened...

we were each others first love....i still love her...not sure how i will be able to let go of her...we had so much planned for when she got here to college...and now that she is here we cannot even do anything. I emailed her giving her a 4 days to reply and if she doesn't i told her that i am moving on and wont be able to come back in the future if she wants too...i cant deal with it and wont be able to forgive her for what has been done...

i really would love to get back together in the future though...i would want it with all my heart...

i dont know if we just both need to cool back down and she needs to settle in and let the excitement of college wear off...either way i am moving on...and in a month or two if she does come back then of course i will take her back...we never had problems...it was just a..idk what kind of break up...

i just cant do it though..i am torn...i am lost...i hate waking up in the morning because i feel so horrible...i just started class today and i am reminded of her at school...after every class i would talk to her about what i learned and she would be excited to hear it and support me..i woudl support her...just everything...it makes no sense....i feel horrible...i cant eat...i just want to throw up....i am lost everyone...idk what to do i just cry...

Edited by EO422

Take what comfort you can knowing these are all very normal feelings.

You're both young and starting the ride if your life in college. Roll with the feelings. Let yourself heal so you don't take unnecessary baggage with you through your college years. Give her space.

If it's meant to be you will find each other again.

Focus on school, have fun.

You will never have your college days again. Don't miss it.