Is my ex gf insane or what?

Arda199

seems like my ex gf who dumped don't want to see me happy without her, it's been over 2 months of NC and she's being immature, she always talks bad about me with every single person she talks with she started to make mutual friends take sides, why is she doing this? I never hurt her or did something bad to her i never talk about her even if i do i never say bad things NEVER! I understand that exes do that to make their decision of dumping correct for them but seriously she even went to two of the girls that seemed to like me and i don't know what she said to them but i never heard from them again they also seems to ignore me rather than the usual :(

PS: just last week ex asked our mutual friends if i miss her or talk about her and they said no, is she mad because i didn't beg her when broke up with me? I really don't understand her behavior i always been a good bf to her

seems like my ex gf who dumped don't want to see me happy without her, it's been over 2 months of NC and she's being immature, she always talks bad about me with every single person she talks with she started to make mutual friends take sides, why is she doing this? I never hurt her or did something bad to her i never talk about her even if i do i never say bad things NEVER! I understand that exes do that to make their decision of dumping correct for them but seriously she even went to two of the girls that seemed to like me and i don't know what she said to them but i never heard from them again they also seems to ignore me rather than the usual :(

PS: just last week ex asked our mutual friends if i miss her or talk about her and they said no, is she mad because i didn't beg her when broke up with me? I really don't understand her behavior i always been a good bf to her

I cannot answer why she is talking smack about you, but you not responding is the best thing to do. Consider the fact that she had to have someone (a mutual friend) probe you to see if you are talking about her.... That says a lot. People around her will eventually figure out she is doing just that.... talking.

• Author
I cannot answer why she is talking smack about you, but you not responding is the best thing to do. Consider the fact that she had to have someone (a mutual friend) probe you to see if you are talking about her.... That says a lot. People around her will eventually figure out she is doing just that.... talking.

But what does she get from doing that? Especially if its her who dumped me when i was good to her all the time, my friends are saying she hates the fact that i've moved on so quickly and she feels like she was nothing to me

We're both 21 but apparently she's still 14 mentally

Well, speaking about emotional maturity, at your ages, you're about 2 years less mature than she is. (Fact).

So that would make you 12....?

But what does she get from doing that? Especially if its her who dumped me when i was good to her all the time, my friends are saying she hates the fact that i've moved on so quickly and she feels like she was nothing to me

Well there is your answer then,

Slighted people get angry, hurt and upset. It is par for the course.

They are NOT insane, just temporarily unstable.

She maybe did want you to beg, the break up perhaps was not meant to be permanent and you taking it that way, hurt her deeply.

People play all sorts of games, but the break up game is always a dangerous one to play.

• Author
Well, speaking about emotional maturity, at your ages, you're about 2 years less mature than she is. (Fact).

So that would make you 12....?

Why would that make me 12? She asked me to get out of her life so i did now she's the one who is bugging me

• Author
Well there is your answer then,

Slighted people get angry, hurt and upset. It is par for the course.

They are NOT insane, just temporarily unstable.

She maybe did want you to beg, the break up perhaps was not meant to be permanent and you taking it that way, hurt her deeply.

People play all sorts of games, but the break up game is always a dangerous one to play.

I remember 1 month ago i was talking with her friend and she told me MAYBE she said that she wants to break up with me just to see how i react. This is makes her look more immature really....

Why would that make me 12? She asked me to get out of her life so i did now she's the one who is bugging me

D'you know what? I owe you a sincere apology. My question of OP's age was also asked in another thread, and I thought THAT was the thread I was replying to!

Sorry, Bud! My Bad!

You need to tell your mutual friends that you don't want to hear anymore about her or what she's doing or saying.

Unless of course..you really do want to hear about her.

• Like 1
I remember 1 month ago i was talking with her friend and she told me MAYBE she said that she wants to break up with me just to see how i react. This is makes her look more immature really....

Yeah, that's it. She wanted you to fight for her. Simple. Call her up. She'll take you back :)

• Author
D'you know what? I owe you a sincere apology. My question of OP's age was also asked in another thread, and I thought THAT was the thread I was replying to!

Sorry, Bud! My Bad!

All good No worries

• Author
You need to tell your mutual friends that you don't want to hear anymore about her or what she's doing or saying.

Unless of course..you really do want to hear about her.

Yeah i already told them that

• Author
Yeah, that's it. She wanted you to fight for her. Simple. Call her up. She'll take you back :)

Why would i ? I'm the dumpee here, calling her will make me look desperate and needy and btw to me i wasn't happy with the relationship unlike her.

Last the time i asked one of her friends about her was about 7 weeks ago and she told me that my ex told her that she don't love me no more and she seems happy with her new single life

Hmmmm, there's two ways this could go.

She means enough to you that looking a little "desperate" won't matter. You'd rather have her in your life. No need to get your ego all in the mix. Life's too short.

Orrrrr, you're both 21. Live a little! Too young to make anything permanent on either end. Maybe down the road...or not at all. Nothing at this age should be taken too seriously.

Did you say you weren't happy in the relationship?? But she dumped you? Sounds like she did you a favor :)

• Author
Hmmmm, there's two ways this could go.

She means enough to you that looking a little "desperate" won't matter. You'd rather have her in your life. No need to get your ego all in the mix. Life's too short.

Orrrrr, you're both 21. Live a little! Too young to make anything permanent on either end. Maybe down the road...or not at all. Nothing at this age should be taken too seriously.

Did you say you weren't happy in the relationship?? But she dumped you? Sounds like she did you a favor :)

I never said that i want her back or i'm looking for reconciliation i'm done with the relationship because she never appreciated me and most of the time i didn't feel like a top priority because her hobbies and friends ALWAYS come first before me. What i don't understand why does she hate me that much? Why does she talk smack about me and tell mutual friends to take sides? I always treated her with respect and kindness i would never hurt her or harm her in anyway, why is she trying to ruin my life when she's the one who dumped me over some stupid fight? Its just confusing

• Author
It appears they don't believe you.

I don't talk to them much nowadays because every time i do they bring her into the subject, i started to think my ex is sending them or they just love drama and wants to see my reaction when they tell me that she's talking and asking about me

Go No Contact and tell everyone you’ll walk away if they gossip to you about her. That’ll do the trick. (If you DO walk away if they DO talk about her.)

Frankly, it’s odd to me that you would know all of this detail about what she says and does. Go NC.

What i don't understand why does she hate me that much? Why does she talk smack about me and tell mutual friends to take sides? I always treated her with respect and kindness i would never hurt her or harm her in anyway, why is she trying to ruin my life when she's the one who dumped me over some stupid fight? Its just confusing

Hates the same as love...with some darker shades obviously, but none the less it's not indifference. She's into to you. You're over it, why let it bother you. Let it stroke your ego and move on.

hate is not the same as love. Passion and hate are two in one. But love's autonomy is indifference. i disagree with 15 Love.

The only thing i know for sure, is that, if she is talking about you.. it's because she's thinking about you.

hate is not the same as love. Passion and hate are two in one. But love's autonomy is indifference. i disagree with 15 Love.

The only thing i know for sure, is that, if she is talking about you.. it's because she's thinking about you.

I think what they meant is that hate expresses strong feelings for a person, just like love does.

In other words, if you don't care about a person you can't hate them.

You're right! You explained it better then I did! :o

I think what they meant is that hate expresses strong feelings for a person, just like love does.

In other words, if you don't care about a person you can't hate them.

Thank you! That's what I meant!

• Author
Go No Contact and tell everyone you’ll walk away if they gossip to you about her. That’ll do the trick. (If you DO walk away if they DO talk about her.)

Frankly, it’s odd to me that you would know all of this detail about what she says and does. Go NC.

Its odd to me that they still talk to me about her because i've made it very clear that i don't feel like to talk about her or hear anything that related to her. Now i'm 100% sure that my ex keep sending them, just two weeks ago they've been telling me that she likes someone who i told my ex before that i have problems with and i don't like him