Tired of caring

loveforever101

loveforever101

I wish I could stop caring. I hate this feeling of heartbreak. It doesn't help that my ex left me for another guy and I just wish I could forget about everything and anything to do with her. Its been three freaking months and I still care and I'm just so tired of it. I don't want to feel this way anymore. I've done no contact for a month and I've done a lot to try and improve my life but it still hurts... I seriously hope this pain ends soon!

It's good you're feeling this way.

You're starting to get sick of feeling like s**t, this is a catalyst for positive change.

Keep on going!

• Like 1

I think the three month mark is notoriously a hard milestone.

But keep it a milestone and not a new starting line!

You're doing great!

You're still hurting because you're clinging to the hope that you may have another chance w/her. You need to ACCEPT that it's over and look forward vs. wallowing in sadness over it.

Many people at 3 months get back on the dating horse and start dating again. I did and it was VERY helpful in restoring my self esteem, confidence and reminded me that there are MILLIONS of women looking for good guys. I remember the first girl I had sex w/after being dumped. It felt SSOO good knowing the last person I slept w/wasn't my ex. Yup, sounds weird but it was cathartic for my healing. I kept dating while enjoying the company, laughs and sex w/women who where in the same place as I.

You need to accept that it's over, it didn't work out and move on. Staying at home, lonely, sad and feeling sorry for yourself for months and months will keep you stuck there. You don't want to be one of the posters at 6 months or a year starting a new thread saying you can't get over your last ex.

• Like 2

Sorry that you experiencing so much pain. It really takes time to heal from such heartbreak.

Spending time with family and friends during this tough time may be helpful.

Continuously talking about how you feel and not denying the feelings seems to help during the healing process.

Give yourself time to heal from the pain. You are going to be fine.

God bless!

• Like 1