When we dont hear from an ex after they found someone else......

Mizz Layta

My ex met someone else who lived closer to him since we live 4 hours apart.He openly admitted that he likes her allot and wants to see how it goes.

I was crushed and I told him that its best we go NC because the thought of him being with someone else is painful. He agreed and we haven't had contact for 8 months now.

However, he permanently deleted his Face book because at some point when we were together. So 2 months ago, he created a new Face book account. I didn't realized this until he showed up on the friends suggestions.

I clicked on the profile out of curiosity. He had only one pic and 2 friends from his home town. Then few days later I noticed that his account was deactivated again.I just noticed now that he permanently deleted his new account again.

I have been single since and haven't had any luck with guys This is the longest time we have gone without talking. I feel like I moved on even though I haven't found that special someone.

Is it safe to assume that things worked with him and the other chick? I feel jealous

Judging from this post I think you aren't being fully honest with yourself when you say you've moved on from him. Your actions and mindset prove otherwise.

It's been 8 months and he hasn't reached out at all, yes he's moved on with someone else. Sorry, it sucks, we've all been there but wondering what he's up to and monitoring his social media activity of activating then deactivating, who he had pics of, etc is not going to help you. Close the book on your ex once and for all.

• Like 2

Stop obsessing over what he does, he's moved on. I deleted facebook when people I never liked as kids tried to add me as adults.. Get rid of facebook..it serves zero purpose.

• Like 2

If you liked/cared for him.. you should feel happy that he is happy.. you can feel sad that it wasn't with you .. but being jealous is too dark in my opinion .. that jealousy thing is something that comes from you and you alone. you should do some inner work

• Like 1