innocent but insulted

rahul gupta

rahul gupta

hello guys :)

how have you been ?

please comment only if your optimistic person

I know every one is tired reading a long post.I have always been a good person,good son and good friend ..day few years back there was girl who mentally harresed me there was no mistake done by me even she knows it, and then she become bit popular and then after a while they tried doing a trap and insulting me infront of everyone but afterwards it proved that i was innocent but what about insult i got...they started spreading negative thoughts about me...i had come here earlier, to get solution but people gave negative answers..

they got attention by doing and i was told to keep quit because they had connection with big people. Being quit made them stronger and lowered my confidence. But now i have regained confidence But i want make them down at least legally. There is no justice done ....

• Author
rahul gupta

Still today they gossip about me and and spread bad about me just for their fun, you say I should be quite...justice is not done..its me who gets hurt.

• Author
rahul gupta
Do you really see any benefit in doing this all?

Still today they gossip about me and and spread bad about me just for their fun, you say I should be quite...justice is not done..its me who gets hurt.