I can't get over someone

Socialanxiety

Socialanxiety

Well I'm new here so sorry if I posted in the wrong section, anyway I saw someone in my school 3 years ago and since then I've never been able to get him off my head, even though I've never talked with him and the last time I saw him was on September 2012 and I recently found out that he went to study in the usa :(, so I'm never going to be with him, he doesn't know I exist anyway, but I still think I have a chance with him, it felt amazing at the beginning but not anymore, it wasn't until last year that I started realizing that he probably doesn't know I exist, so I tried moving on but I failed numerously, also I tried falling in love with other guys to forget him but I failed, I also tried falling in love with girls but of course again I failed, I feel like I'll never fall in love again, I fear that I will be a 30 something woman and still not over him, it's too complicated, I wonder how could someone be in love for 3 years without even talking to that person, and that other person doesn't even know you exist, I tried distracting myself a lot, but every time I try to move on I imagine us together........

So will I ever fall in love again, no one's attractive in my eyes except him, HELP!!!

(btw pls excuse my poor English)

Either unhealthy obsession or love. Anyways, the only way to tell is to be upfront with the guy - facebook friend him, talk to him, see if you guys can chat online. You will see if he is interested or not.

Try Morphines suggestion...

Or consider yourself lucky he's moved. If he had been interested he probably would have approached you sometime in those three years.

chalk it up to "not meant to be"

• Author
Socialanxiety
Try Morphines suggestion...

Or consider yourself lucky he's moved. If he had been interested he probably would have approached you sometime in those three years.

chalk it up to "not meant to be"

But the last time he saw me was in 2012, he never saw me again, so he probably forgot about me, I don't think he even noticed me back then in the first place