Emotions

Amas5750

I feel all over the place. It's like surival/distraction mode. Also I have jealousy of others.

Also sometimes I feel strong and spiritual (if I'm reading ur listening to spiritual things).

At times it feels unbearable, like every moment stretches to infinity. At times the pain is physical in my chest and gut; and at times I feel acid in my stomach rise.

Sometimes I thank god and sometimes I look to him very confused.

I'm worried I will never feel better.

I'm mentally in a fog.

The depression and hopelessness are lifting a bit.

I feel scary amounts of aloneness and despairing solitude. I'm really confused much of the time. I've felt helplessness beyond measure, though I think it's lifting.

I don't understand. Also, I've had a victims mentality for a while.

Ive been on the brink of mental collapse a few times.

Sometimes u feel like things happen for a reason. I can appreciate that life is great sometimes and devastating other times. I feel "stuck", though I'm only 1 month out of my rebound relationship.

I can't see my future and I feel wobbly on trusting myself.

I have been so anxious about my future that my hands physically tremble. I think "surely, life is not meant to be suffered as I am".

Has anyone been there?

This has been a transition point, an initiation, a long dark night of the soul.

You feel adrift, powerless, and stuck because you want a destination but just don't know where that will be and because you don't know, you don't even know how to take a first step. You get envious of others because they seem to transition from things so easily or appear to be at a place that perhaps you might ALSO want to be.

Basically, it feels this way because you're growing and changing. You're Odyessus trying to get home. However, the triumph of his voyage wasn't when he got home as that was where the tale simply ends, the triumph was his adventures and perseverance getting there.

You'll get somewhere, you ARE somewhere. Start viewing things epically. When you do, you'll find a compass before you.

• Like 2
I feel all over the place. It's like surival/distraction mode. Also I have jealousy of others.

Also sometimes I feel strong and spiritual (if I'm reading ur listening to spiritual things).

At times it feels unbearable, like every moment stretches to infinity. At times the pain is physical in my chest and gut; and at times I feel acid in my stomach rise.

Sometimes I thank god and sometimes I look to him very confused.

I'm worried I will never feel better.

I'm mentally in a fog.

The depression and hopelessness are lifting a bit.

I feel scary amounts of aloneness and despairing solitude. I'm really confused much of the time. I've felt helplessness beyond measure, though I think it's lifting.

I don't understand. Also, I've had a victims mentality for a while.

Ive been on the brink of mental collapse a few times.

Sometimes u feel like things happen for a reason. I can appreciate that life is great sometimes and devastating other times. I feel "stuck", though I'm only 1 month out of my rebound relationship.

I can't see my future and I feel wobbly on trusting myself.

I have been so anxious about my future that my hands physically tremble. I think "surely, life is not meant to be suffered as I am".

Has anyone been there?

Can I safely assume that you're a believer of Christ (from the bolded part of your post)?

If yes, I hope that you would take more time to understand God. Yes, I was once like you but once I immerse myself truly into my faith in the Lord..I began to see the wonderful things He does for me.

I was in a 7 year long term relationship where I was blind-sided and broken up with rather cruelly with no respect and responsibility from a person whom I thought was my life and best friend.

I went through stages of fear, extreme depression (Suicidial thoughts, laying on bathroom floor crying..etc), anger and literally the whole nine yards a person goes through grieving for a broken relationship for the first 4 months.

It wasn't until I turned to God that my healing really started. I was like you when I didn't understand and kept questioning the

'whys' this happened to me ( I wasn't a bad person etc) and if God was mad at me etc.

I wouldn't delve too deep as I understand there are many non-believers here on LS but if you have accepted Jesus as your Saviour, start off by reading, understanding and meditating in God's Words which is the Bible.

I have come so far in my healing process. I'm only 6 months post BU (after a 7 years RS) and I'm still single. No rebounds no dates. Just living my life normally :) But yet, I'm at my happiest and even I'm amazed that I can heal in such a short time.

I do admit I still feel the pinch here and there because of his betrayal but I have forgiven him (told him even).

Yet..now I go about my days smiling, happy, peaceful and friends and colleagues have commented I'm at my prettiest that they have ever seen me.

All of this because of God. He is indeed our wonderful counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of peace.

Take your time to know God. You will see. I promise you but you really trully need 100% faith to be able to do that.

Suggestion : Start off by listening to Minister Joyce Meyer. You can find her on You Tube. She is fabulous.

Hope this helps. God bless.

• Like 1