haunted dreams

Yet once again i wake up out of a trance, covered in sweat and heart racing. Its been 2 months sense shd dumped me and 1 month of nc. I greived and let go. All i want to do is move on. I have gotten rid of all her things, deleted her off social media, and im on here all the time. I dream about here every night though. I dont want to. Ive been through break ups before but i dont ever recall going through this. My dreams are literally killing me. Ive lost soo much sleep. This isnt fair. They are so intense. How do u get over some one u see every single night?

By doing exactly what you're doing.

There's a reason you dream about her every night. You're mind needs to process her, and that's what it's doing thru the dreams. Consider it mental healing bc that's pretty much exactly what it is.

Eventually the dreams will get less and less frequent until she's only an occasional guest.

• Like 1

jen1447 is right. It really sucks while it's happening, but it does go away.

And one day you'll be happily doing whatever it is you're wanting to do in life and maybe she'll be in a dream you're having. And guess what? You're probably not going to give it a second thought.

If it makes you feel any better, try keeping note of your dreams or check out DreamMoods :)