is this normal or not

scubasteve

scubasteve

Why on earth do I still want the girl who used me has a rebound, lied to me about her feelings towards me? I knkw I can do better, but for some odd reason I meet a girl and go through the same process has this previous girl. (Not ready for a relationship), ( just got out of an relationship )

Do I deserve to be treated like crap, even though o don't? Has anyone gone through this?

StalwartMind

You don't deserve to be treated like crap and you are right you can do better. People can be all sorts of manipulative to help them get to where they want to be, unfortunately that sometimes require for others to be victims. Be glad you want to be a better man and get back up on the horse (unless you are afraid of horses in which case I recommend you getting a scuba vehicle and drive to the nearest beach where a fair woman would enjoy your company). Onwards!

We want what we can't have. We cling onto hope. We don't want to see the reality because we are too blinded by love or what we think is love. I don't have the answers but I can say that no you definitely don't deserve to be treated horribly. Don't give up on love and believe that the right person is out there for you. For some of us finding the right person just requires lots of rejection and heartache but when we get there it will be worth the wait and pain.

• Like 1