Things you can now do with Ex gone

Lizrd3000

What are some things that you can now do without feeling like (s)he'll have a bad reaction towards it?

For me, I can now order a pizza at 3AM, way too overpriced, without my Ex complaining and telling me that I can't use money responsibly.

And I can now whistle whenever I feel like it. She couldn't stand people whistling when she was nearby, lmao!

• Like 1

I don't have to go out anymore and babysit him while he's drunk. Instead I can now actually have fun with my friends and spend time with them without having to keep a watch over anyone. My ex wasn't a bad drunk but he got very clingy and he'd also lose items easily. He lost his jacket the last time we went out and it was a very expensive one.

That's really the only thing I can think of because we never seemed to get irritated/annoyed with each other. I thought almost everything he did was great:(

I've found a ton of things to do that I couldn't before. I can also have more fun and spend a lot less money. My ex was very controlling and I'm not turning back.

Have the whole bed to myself and not have to wear ear-plugs to drown out the snoring.

hollypolly

No more walking on eggshells. Im free to be myself and you know what....I like me!

Over two months since I got dumped and its still not better but Im definetly getting there. Almost 30 and losing hope that ill ever meet "mr. Right" but im very proud of myself for picking up and trying each day to be happy on my own.

Have the whole bed to myself and not have to wear ear-plugs to drown out the snoring.

Oh my god ....just kick him out!

~

Obvious one - date other people.

I dated better women. And anything else I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it.

ColdandLonelyinAK

Big bed all to myself, and more importantly my space is CLEAN! I had to clean every single day when he was here, because he was so lazy and dirty. He'd have a pair of pants in the middle of the floor, and when I'd put him up he'd get angry and say "I had those there for a reason!" He also left dirty glasses and dishes under my bed, which would grow mold. I wouldn't find them until it was too late.

Most importantly, I can just be myself now. I felt he lost his attraction to me because I had gained a little weight, but the thing is I've already lost most of it since he left. I am starting to feel beautiful again, and I missed this feeling.

She never stopped me from doing anything. Whatever I felt like doing, I was always able to do it and she didn't have to know about it. So I didn't miss out on anything.