He moved back in

I4givehim

The kids and I went to my sisters house over the weekend. When we returned home we found STBXH had moved back home. I called the police to have him removed. They informed me it is his house also and he is not threatening to harm the children and I so he has every right to be in his house. I can't believe this. Now i have to look at this man every day. It's like salt in the wound. I was doing good with healing from the betrayal but now I feel like I have gone back to where I started. Any suggestions of what to do.

minimariah

why is he back? is he there temporarily or did he move back forever?

well... since both of you are owners of the house -- it will be dealt with during the divorce, so you'll have to wait for that to be over to know who got the house. until then - move in with someone else if you can, your sister or rent an apartment if you can...

but listen, the best is to just tolerate him. don't move the kids around, tolerate him until the divorce is done and until your properties are shared. be civil, communicate with him only about important stuff and just act like he isn't there. it's hard but you can do it, occupy yourself with kids and hobbies.

Best to look at selling the house and going your seperate ways. While all that is going on, ignore him and go about your business as you did while he was gone

You don't need to tell him where your going or when you'll be home. It's an in house separation. Just don't make the mistake of sleeping with a man, who says he cheated because you were working 2 jobs to support the family, following his financial irresponsibility.

He wants you as his retirement plan and keep remembering those emails the OW wrote you about everything.

He should have been grateful, instead of conducting a year long affair.

In the divorce area here, the general consensus is to not leave your home. Maybe he heard that from somewhere?

• Author

Unfortunately I have no place to go. My sister has a one bedroom apartment I can't stay there. It's just the arrogance of him to come walking back into the house like it's nothing. Even the kids asked him "why are you here." His reply to that was "because I am your father." I have a feeling his lawyer said something to him about not leaving the house. .... I'm trying my hardest to keep my chin up. It's not going to be easy looking at his cheating face every day. Wish me luck.