Really depresses and nauseous and can't get over her

Usc1990

Try to keep it short. Met a girl last semester in college and immediately we started having sex and hung out a lot, but weren't considered "a couple" but we're loyal to one another. She was so into me and out of being an idiot I took advantage of it and started going out with friends more and not giving her much attention. She called me one night over Christmas break and had a fit wondering what we were and was quite upset when I just told her I didn't want to talk about it. Well this semester, we had sex a few times but have been way more distant than last semester. So after all this time I was like you know what I really love this girl and I think I want to pursue an actual relationship w her. That is until she was acting sketchy every once in a while not txt back for hours and stuff. I went to her apartment one night and her friend slipped up and mentioned she remembers hearing "Jason" leave this morning, and I happened to glance at her phone and seen "im sorry I didn't mean to bring up Jason". So I questioned her, and sure enough she has been sleeping with a guy. I never knew how much I loved her until this happened. Since then we've done it a few times and im super sweet to her and would love to have her. Yet im so paranoid about things. Unfortunately the other night I was suppose to hang out w her and we made plans, and after like 3 hours of txt her I called her twice and she txt me after the second call and said "I'm feeling sick :(", so naturally I got angry and told her that I was done. She was like "wow I can't believe you don't even care that I'm sick" (bull****, she could've txt me that way earlier or even non-sketchily answered my calls). I felt great the next morning because I felt liberated and had deleted her off everything. Right before I deleted INSTAGRAM I seen a pic she put up that said "everything happens for a reason" and after a few days of no contact I am more depressed than I've been im my whole life and can't even eat. I have engineering finals coming up and I cannot focus on anything. What do I do??

Sorry, but I think you were treating her horribly throughout your "relationship."

She said she was sick -- so you "naturally" broke up with her???

I don't get it. I have no idea why you're NOT contacting her right now -- I think you owe her a huge apology. I also think you should tell her you love her and ask her to be your girlfriend already.

:(

• Like 1

:(naturally I got angry and told her that I was done.

That's it then.

You made your point.

She is now free to find a more caring and loving man.

Just a question ... did you ever tell this girl that you have feelings for her? It sounds to me like she really liked you but you never showed her you want more. She settled for just having sex with you while trying to move on I guess but I'm just wondering if she actually knows how much you like her. You didn't mention ever telling her this and obviously at some point she must have gotten fed up about waiting and waiting for you to make a move. I can't help but wonder if you didn't bring this misery upon yourself.

• Like 1