Question about healing process

mefisto

Does complete absence of any sexual and emotional rebound, intimacy and sex makes healing process much harder? What do you think?

It does but it is the only right way to do that tbh. You are supposed to come out self content when the journey is over. I don't think using others as emotional crutch would get you there though.

• Like 2
  • Author
It does make things more complicated.

How much complicated? I miss my ex so bad lately. Some people told me to get "new girlfriend" to deal with it.

How much complicated? I miss my ex so bad lately. Some people told me to get "new girlfriend" to deal with it.

Oh hell no.....!

Don't do it buddy, leave the lady's alone for a while! Satu is right, it can make things rather more complicated, than simplified.

You may indeed be missing your former love, but you have to go "all the way" with the recovery process, in order to perhaps see any true benefit in the end. Just to take some radom lady out there and slap here into the slot that your former love used to be in, that's like trying to take the wrong sized band aid to cover up a wound.

That's all a "new girl" will be, a crutch, and speed bump, a pot hole, the wrong sized band aid! Just leave the lady's alone for a while, try to get more through your healing and recovery processes. Also remember, more often than not "rebound" relationships which are forced most always end quickly. Why subject yourself to back to back heart breaks, that's like a hit and a half for our sorry a**'s!

You put someone new in the picture now..............."this will not end well"!

Wait to recover, go through the healing and come out the other side......."this will ensure things will be better"!

In closing, a seldom talked about perspective......what about the "new girl" if there was to be one slapped in, how fair would it be to the new person if all she came to find out that she was nothing more than a mire "band aid", used to just cover the original wound from the original breakup? Be fair to her, be fair to yourself......give it time!

Good luck!

Edited by AaronSG