Finally the pain is going away!!!

Nolan 93

So today I went to the gym like I always do everyday for about two hours. Bam I see my ex gf with the ex she dumped me for, and you know what? I felt a little pain in the chest, she looked all happy, but I don't want her anymore!! :lmao:

The pain is finally leaving I can feel it, my work is paying off. I am currently getting more definition, my skin is clear, my teeth are pearly white, my hair cut is on point, and Im about to get my tan on tomorrow. I feel and look amazing right now!!!!

Yah I miss what we had but Its a thing of the past and she clearly wants to live in the past so go ahead. Its her loss and yes there is still some pain, but it is not as strong as right after the break up. I've learned a lot about breaks up and I can honestly say my next break up will be so much different than this one haha

Getting there one day at a time!!:cool:

Edited by Nolan 93
emoji
  • Like 2

....You're 'getting your tan tomorrow'....? that stuff really isn't very good for your skin, you know....

Focus on your personal health and well-being, never fake anything.

Just as you are genuinely moving on, be genuine about your fitness and health, too.

Glad you're doing great but do please don't tan. You can get cancer you know?

HowMightI-live

Well done bud. Happy to hear you're doing and feeling good. You're currently my hero. I recently started school back up and where i go to school isn't too far from her. Ive also been feeling a difference in myself lately but i cant lie, i get a little anxious going to and from school. I really dont want to run into her because im not sure how ill react as far as emotions go. Enormous progress on your part; not even being affected by it. I guess im just not there yet, but im glad to hear you are. Its inspirational so thanks for the post