Not sure on ..

So my ex sort of dumped me around a month ago, we were friends for 3 weeks after, which was a bad decision from me, and she got herself a new bf after, who is much taller, better looking, etc. So brief no contact started around there. We attend the same classes in school so the last day we saw each other, she was like yeah I got a boyfriend ( Doesn't seem to have any intentions to break up with him any time soon ), I don't want to be in a serious relationship due to school and have to work to pay school fees kind of stuff.

The next morning she sent a text message saying those stuff like I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, You're a nice person, never forget that, thank you for everything you've done for me, and the past year has been truly the best year of my life, yada yada. So I was like yeah yeah, how about the last hang out you asked me last week ( Which was a mistake.. ), and she's like I don't mind going out one last day for everything the past year, thank you and sorry.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure I won't be contacting her until the day before. So other than not bringing up about relationships and the break up is there anything I need to take note? Of course there won't be any hugging, kissing, or holding hands. Also is there anyway to end this on a good note, making her miss me and regret the decision kind of thing?

Having read your past posts about this girl, I can't believe you've agreed to meet her!

No advice is possible. She's a drama queen and relishing the idea of a "final good-bye" meet up. Ewwwww, I have no idea why you'd want to take part in this.

Good luck to you, my friend. You'll need it. :sick:

I know I have issues with NC; However, I think this is where I would draw the line. You're only putting yourself in a world of hurt by associating with this girl (who you love, and who has a bf).

Leave it alone man, just beginning the healing process.