Don't understand!!

Charlie101

I don't get it, been a month of nc now and I feel as if I'm on day one of the break up again Im struggling with this so much...

I got a text from her a few days ago saying she thought of me and hopes I'm doing well, but nothing more I know this means nothing but I still find myself over analysing this.

Today I went to go on facebook on my computer and when it came up her address and password came up, I know I shouldn't of but I logged in and went through her search history and she had looked for me a few weeks ago but more recently other guys a lot and my heart sank, I know it's crazy and stalkerish to do this but I couldn't help it, I guess the realisation that I've lost her for good has just hit me, I'm devastated....how can we go from loving each other, or her telling me she loves me and planning a future and things together to not even giving me a second thought and a month or so after the break up be in to other men I don't understand, I'm still so hurt by it but can't move on and there she is happy as Larry

I hate this I miss her so much I feel so pathetic I just don't understand, where's it all gone.

You are back at square one because she reached out & you went through her FB.

Unfriend her & block her #.

• Like 1