how to move on from the fact he left me for someone else

Jay13094

the titles a little misleading because i was the one that left him. we were in a super fast 2-month relationship where if you knew our relationship- it was things that should of happened within at least 6 months. while that may be the reason why it ended so quickly, we both thought it felt right at the time. we were exclusive, yet not "official". We had a talk of what we wanted to happen and he said he wanted to continue seeing me and not seeing other ppl etc. I later found out a week later he was already talking to someone else and that hurt me a lot. He pulled the "im not your bf card" and that we were never an "us" to begin with. I've been having a hard time as this is the first guy I've ever been so vulnerable with and let my guard down.

So i have my sources and I know that before i found out about her, he was having a tough time deciding who he wanted to see. therefore because i felt disrespected put myself out of the situation and "made the decision for him". She's on the other side of the coast for the next 2 months and well- comes to show that he wants to be in a relationship with her and he hasn't tried reconciling with me besides very small petty things. While I finally decided to let him go yesterday by removing him from every aspect of my life- i'm still very hurt by the fact he stayed being left for her. What can I say to myself or do to move on by this guy who is obviously a jerk and not good for me. I know what I should be doing, but my heart isn't reciprocating.