One of those nights ha

Nolan 93

Well its one of those lonely late nights, just on the computer drinking a tall can of Kirin beer and thinking about the ex. Listening to BRAVEHEART main theme haha. One of those nights!!

Who is with me? haha

I've had one of those days. I think they happen sometimes, and all you can really do is ride it out. It's another day tomorrow, and another day further away from the pain and hurt and everything else, and another day closer to happiness.

I had one of those nights - no sleep, but I was not drinking. Now night is over, and I am going to work. Feels little better, but there is weekend. I dread weekends.

Well its one of those lonely late nights, just on the computer drinking a tall can of Kirin beer and thinking about the ex. Listening to BRAVEHEART main theme haha. One of those nights!!

Who is with me? haha

FWIW I am there tonight brother....didn't drink last night but I don't have the strength not to tonight.

Who is with me? haha

Braveheart - Mel Gibson's caricatured insult to Scotland.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hell I hardly drink and I only drank half the can lol. For some reason to me it tastes so much better when its on Tap.

SoThatHappened

Did that for a few months...

The drinking helped me sleep, but it prolonged things a bit as well. Also not so great for you.

It's a double edged sword, but at least when I drank I slept and didn't dream of her. If I didn't drink, sleep was spotty and there she was in my dreams, ruining my day.

It was either sleep and deal with the hangover or don't sleep and deal with the dreams.

Either way, it goes away. Although I do advise keeping the booze to a minimum and just taking it head on after my experience.

Going snowboarding with sis and her hot friend tomorrow... who's single. ;)

Keep pushing forward, and you'll get past it.

questionsforthenouns

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes you just have those nights where you just...you just feel the weight of everything. Loneliness, sorrow, etc. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep for a few months and then wake up when all this is over

• Author

Well I can say I feel better everyday since we broke up back in November. So ive come pretty far, I just miss how we would cuddle with each other and fall asleep every night. Agh I miss that so much, and I can't wait till I find the girl I will marry some day and I will be able to do that every night hopefully lol.

@sothathsppened- snowboarding is fun just went two weeks ago for the first time.