I don't think I can cope

2muchpain

I must be doing something wrong here, I can't even get any support here. I feel so worthless it's horrible.....This is my first post on here. I like the responses I see people give. I feel like right out of the gate there is nothing I could hear that will take away this heartbroken pain my soul has ever felt. But that's just my heartache talking. I got to do something cause the way I feel worse everyday makes leaving this earth like the best solution.

I don't even know if my and my bf broke up. He has just stopped answering my text and phone calls. It's been over a week. We always talked everyday the four years we were together.

He had gone out of town for about a week when the not answering me started. I found out he had come back so I went over to the place he stays and his reason is he didn't want to talk to anyone. Then tell me he just got back that day. Well the guy he lives with told me the other day he was back. So he got caught in that lie. I asked him where he stayed the night he got back cause his roommate told me he was only here for a bit then left for the night. My bf said Oh I went to the hotel. I needed to just be alone. My heart sunk. cause I knew that was a lie. I found out he was with an ex girlfriend who he cheated on me with before. He is gone from my life now. It's for the better I guess, but one day my life was just fine. We were havign the best afternoon together until he drops on me that he was leaving within the hour to go on this trip. Since then I have not been able to do much of anything. I cry all the time. I'm so depressed. I don't understand how someone I was to close to could just throw me away like the trash. His exgirlfriend is a very angry agressive person. Ive seen her swing at him numerous times. she has destroyed so many of his personal things, steals his car etc etc. What in the world did I do? I'm broken in half. cant take much more.....

There is so much more to this story... It just hurts to bring it all up...

Edited by 2muchpain
dumb

he sounds like a waste of time, plan a better tomorrow than this today, just do anything that involves movement as it brings on endorphins which are the happiness hormones, say for twenty minutes

you are young, i just hope you do not waste your pretty years on him, plan a new chapter in your life, even just bit by bit, no worries

• Like 1

A few practical tips:

1. You're still in the crisis phase - you are very hurt, disappointed and angry, but the intensity of your feelings will reduce.

2. Don't suppress your feelings, or tell yourself that you shouldn't be feeling what you're feeling - that never helps.

3. Externalise your feelings by writing them down, talking to a trustworthy person, or using any other mode of expression that feels right.

4. Remind yourself frequently that you can and will have a good life without this person.

5. Tell yourself frequently that you can and will love again.

6. Take care of your body:

Eat enough and eat healthily.

Drink enough water.

Get a bit more rest than you think you need.

Do some easy exercise - nothing too strenuous.

If you feel physically unwell go to see your doctor.

7. Do not allow yourself to become socially isolated or withdrawn.

8. Establish Total No Contact with your ex. No contact directly, indirectly, or by social media. Thats not easy, but it helps.

9. Keep up with all your responsibilities and things you have to do.

10. Do not use alcohol or drugs in an attempt to self-medicate.

11. Post here as often as you want to. People here want to help.

• Like 2