Feeling low at this moment.....

OneConfuzedGuy

OneConfuzedGuy

So yeah, you can read my original posts if you want but summary. 4.5 year relationship, 4 years living together. I am almost 5 months post BU and almost 3 months of NC.

I have been seeing a therapist, joined basketball team with work, joined a boxing gym, passed a 3 month course for work, have been a little bit more social lately, did some traveling, staying busy.

So there is that. Id say I am not getting as good of sleep as I can but that is always been a thing for me even before this. HELP!!! I broke down today in my car on the way home from seeing a movie. That overwhelming sadness, pain and despair. That feeling of hopelessness and knowing that I will never be with her again and that me and her, what we had together is gone.

It feels like I am living through a nightmare, I have had good days but its so up and down and honestly the downs feel worse than the ups. How can I ever feel like that for someone else. When I think about it I picture the other girl never being as good as her. HA other girl, I dont even have one in the radar. There is no one out there I remotely have a chance with or interested in even if there was a chance. I didnt have a back up plan girl or anything because why would I?

This sucks and I am posting on here to vent because I am frustrated, sad, lonely, sick of living back at my parents house in a crowded room with all my **** everywhere. I lost my girl, my home, my future with us together. This is really hard to cope. I am struggling.

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. Does it help that I also broke down in my car tonight on my way home from a lovely dinner with a dear friend? Maybe not. But at least know that these feelings are all normal feelings, you are not going crazy, there is nothing wrong with you.

Are you over tired? Have you tried any over the counter sleeping pills? They sometimes make you feel rubbish the next day, but maybe you just need a really good sleep to help set you back on the path to recovery.

Hugs to you. xx

It's natural and takes time especially after a relationship of that length. I remember breaking down picking up my prescriptions at a drive thru pharmacy, the lady didn't know what to say to me because I was crying LOL.

It will get better.