Talking to the clouds

Essex

Hi,

Well I have read many, many of the posts on this thread and my heart goes out to you all. There seems to be so much pain being inflicted onto those who have had the courage to bare their hearts in the name of love, only to have them trampled on by the very same people who only a short time ago would have promised undying loyalty.

So here is my entry onto this wall of pain.

For over two years you took every ounce of love and caring you could from me. I bailed you out financially on numerous occasions. I supported you in your depression. I ferried you around. I helped you set up your business and I was there at the end of the phone whenever you needed me. I even drove the 2 1/2 hours to your home when you needed comfort. I bought you clothes, I fed and clothed your son. I gave you my heart, soul and body. You even took money from me to pay for your Christmas the day before you ended us.

In all that time I truly believed you were the most beautiful woman in the world and often compared you to an oil painting. You blossomed into an even more lovely creature as I worked with you to lose the weight you so wanted, over come bulimia, cocaine and depression.

We had our ups and downs. My burden is my family, my wife and two children whom I strove never to hurt. The constant dilemma of our situation finally caused you to crack and push me away for good. That coupled with the fact that you are over 20 years my junior.

Its been a month now since I saw you, a week since NC. I'm dying inside every hour of every day. Please God give me strength to rebuild my head as once again I longingly stare up at the clouds and say to myself "Why"?

Edited by Essex