More poison

SycamoreCircle

SycamoreCircle

She is still a part of my subconscious. Sometimes when I wake early in the morning there is a new realization about her.

This morning: was she a sociopath, a psychopath?

What if there was a person who could adopt the values that you imagine you want in a woman? You enter her world and see these values exercised. You see them laying around her apartment in a slovenly fashion. So you know this is a natural part of her life. It hangs off of her and it is beautiful.

Six months down the line you ask her to move in with you. She's seen how you live. You spend all of your time together, anyway. There are no fights. This is love. This is your soul mate. You want to do any thing for her. You remember thinking "what is wrong with these couples who can't stay together?"

One day, several months in, she clings to you like a person who is drowning. She talks about depression chasing her. You comfort her.

Another day, some weeks later she starts to disappear. You say something to her and her response is hollow. She has no interest in doing anything. She'd rather you didn't come along. In the company of friends, she flares up at you for nothing.

The fights continue. Why do you fight with me? "You want to break up with me", she accuses you. "I love you", you say. "I don't love you", she says.

She explains why it can't be. Her explanation makes no sense. She stays with a friend.

Her computer tells you that she loathes you. Everything you say, everything you do is wrong, inept, manipulative, derisive, negative and destroying her.

How?

Days pass. You struggle with the idea of looking at this stuff which you weren't meant to see. You look at it more.

Her computer tells you that there has been another man on the sidelines for a very long time. He has been sending her messages. He "Likes" her social media. She has been to his apartment and baked him a pie. This gesture was specific to your relationship, you thought.

EXPLOSION. EXPOSURE. LIES. DECEIT. MANIPULATION. Everything is brought out into the daylight to you, to her, to him, to those closest to you.

Not one apology from her.

Months later she is gone. You see that she is with him and his values are her values. It is a different relationship. People who don't speak too much. Sex. Vast age difference. Secret. Sex. Code words.

Last you heard it ended.

Who are you? Why did you do this? How can you go around hurting people this way? What do you do with your conscience? Why do you not accept blame? Why am I awful? What are you?

Bro don't let this skank make you question yourself she is all the things SHE was projecting on to you . Be thankful she is gone, before things got really serious ..

I can well imagine my x had the same crap about me on her PC ..

Your a good looking guy (nohomo) got a place , job tons of quality women out there for you bro .. If she is sociopathic its not that uncommon as high as 1 in 10 are thought to

Have the traits . Don't feel bad you got taken in .. Charm and charisma is the hallmark of the sociopath .

She is a broken person with no soul pity her

Don't try to make sense out of nonsense. Rationalizing your cheating spouse's behavior or sympathizing with her is pointless. It is never OK to go outside of your relationship to solve problems within a relationship. It's not your fault.

keep reading this over and over

You've really got to let this go mate..maybe she is maybe she isn't, who gives a s**t, she's gone and you're damn lucky that you didn't end up with her, you know that yourself.

Concentrate your energies on thinking about how great the next woman in your life is going to be, the more you do that the quicker you'll meet her.

A sociopath. Just dealt with one myself. An exact same story, pretty much word for word. Strict no contact, dude. Give it a month, the head will clear up a bit. Stay away from her as far as you can, these people can't be fixed.