I think I'm nearly there?

CT98

About 9 weeks post BU.

I seem to be alternating - on an almost hourly basis - and sometimes even more frequantly than that - on feeling fine and happy, thinking she's not that good for me, she's this, she's that and feeling horrible, missing her and what we had etc.

It's a rather surreal feeling, but what I'm hoping is that I'm having some sort of break through here and could be back to my normal self pretty soon.

I know healing is not linear and you fluctuate between emotions but to be doing it on such a frequent basis is really stange to me.

Anyone else got experience with this?

• Like 1
About 9 weeks post BU.

I seem to be alternating - on an almost hourly basis - and sometimes even more frequantly than that - on feeling fine and happy, thinking she's not that good for me, she's this, she's that and feeling horrible, missing her and what we had etc.

It's a rather surreal feeling, but what I'm hoping is that I'm having some sort of break through here and could be back to my normal self pretty soon.

I know healing is not linear and you fluctuate between emotions but to be doing it on such a frequent basis is really stange to me.

Anyone else got experience with this?

Sadly, this is normal . It's the worst feelings to be in the highs and lows faze but one day you will get past that too and be ok all the way around. Hang in there !

My emotions swung so hard in the beginning, I questioned my sanity.

Eventually there will be more highs than lows, less and less lows... Don't get upset when it isn't linear, and it helps me to get moving (exercise) when I still feel bad.