trying to get my attention?

NopeNah

Haven't been on FB for a week or so. I've ignored 2 calls and 3 texts. NC for about 5 days. I'm the dumper,no going back,ect.. Get on FB this morning and my ex is "liking/commenting" on several of my friends posts? Lol What's going on here? I'm assuming that she's doing it for attention or wanting to make sure she's still accepted by my friends. No setback for me, just found it very odd behavior, since she's never done that. They even texted me asking what's going on with her. Oh well. :cool:

• Like 1
Haven't been on FB for a week or so. I've ignored 2 calls and 3 texts. NC for about 5 days. I'm the dumper,no going back,ect.. Get on FB this morning and my ex is "liking/commenting" on several of my friends posts? Lol What's going on here? I'm assuming that she's doing it for attention or wanting to make sure she's still accepted by my friends. No setback for me, just found it very odd behavior, since she's never done that. They even texted me asking what's going on with her. Oh well. :cool:

Exactly what you think.

If you had your reasons for dumping her, just stay NC. HOWEVER, if you want to reconcile, as the dumper, that'd be YOUR job (don't expect her to come talking to you).

Still, I'm a huge proponent of when it's over, it's over.