She doesn't want me anymore

Imjustanormalguy

Imjustanormalguy

Almost 3 years ago I met a girl online and we've been skyping ever since. We used to talk every day for hours and have so much fun with each other. We fell in love and the feeling of loving her and being loved by her was great. We were really happy and excited to talk to each other every day. But a few months ago we started fighting a lot. My own life seemed miserable and I didn't even understand why. I started using drugs and even wanting to kill myself multiple times. I used to text her telling her that I was going to kill myself, probably hoping she could convince me not to. I was eventually diagnosed with bi-polar, which I didn't want to admit to. I continued using drugs and it affected my relationship with this girl.

A few weeks ago I went away for a while and got some help and since then, I've been taking medication and haven't done any drugs since. I feel like I'm on the right track to recovering and I really want to get better. But now this girl is telling me she doesn't want to be friends anymore. She said I've hurt her a lot, because I used to tell her that I hated her and stuff, but looking back, I know it was because of my bi-polar. I really don't hate her. I still love her and care for her a lot.

She's telling me that she's over us, that we both need to move on. It's so hard for me to hear her say it because I can't understand how we went from such a happy, loving relationship to her saying she's over us...that she wouldn't care if she never heard from me again...It stings like hell...

We've never met each other in real life yet, because I'm afraid to bring her into my life when so many bad things were going on. I'm still afraid to do it, because I fear it could get bad again because of my bi-polar. And she doesn't understand that and keeps asking what are we going to do, because she says she doesn't want to talk to a "voice" anymore. I'm not just a voice...we've gotten to know almost everything about each other...

When we don't talk, it kills me. I hate the thought of her not even caring about me or what I'm doing, or how I am...and I can't just move on. I can't just never text her again or never call her on skype. I can't just block her and pretend like the last 3 years never happened. What am I supposed to do? How do I go about my day and enjoy things when all I wanted to do is remain her friend? It hurts a lot...

You have to learn that how you can live without her.

Give it a few days, months. Then see. By then, you wouldn't be taking these things that seriously.

She found out how volatile you are. There's plenty of people who would bail from any of those reasons: You using drugs and especially you threatening suicide just for attention. No one wants any part of that. That's for family to handle. You need to keep getting help and get stable before you try to win another woman, and I wish you the best of luck doing so.