The Release

KnightsDream

Time really is the healer in these situations. Every new relationship is a reflection of everything you have been through, and everything you want to do in life. Every new relationship reminds you of what you want in life, and what you wanted.

For me, the easiest way to cope has been to realize that no matter where me and my ex stand right now, we had our time. We loved each other. That love prepared me for living more. Don't let yourself wither because of love lost, let yourself flourish because of love gained. Your ex may not be IN love with you (funny term, really) but they do LOVE you. Trust me.

5,10,20,40 years from now, don't look back on life and realized you wasted it pining after someone else. Don't look for a soul-mate. Look for yourself, and be thankful for everybody else that comes along the way.

This is how I've been feeling anyway.

• Like 4
evanescentworld
....5,10,20,40 years from now, don't look back on life and realized you wasted it pining after someone else. Don't look for a soul-mate. Look for yourself, and be thankful for everybody else that comes along the way.

Couldn't have put it better myself.