I just want to quit

tross-el destroyer

tross-el destroyer

I am not happy with life anymore. I'm never happy . Every day is terrible. I don't want to live like this anymore. I keep trying to drink myself to death. I don't think I'll ever be with another person who loves me in a non platonic way. I keep hoping that I'll meet someone but it hasn't happened. I'm so lonely and sad. I think about killing myself constantly.

Please don't kill yourself. That is not the answer. You have no idea how many lives you will destroy by doing this.

If you are not in counseling get some. If you are really at your wit's end this minute go to your local emergency room. If it's not quite that bad, call a suicide hotline. in the US the # is 1-800-273-8255. They may put you on hold because they are underfunded.

I don't think I'll ever be with another person who loves me in a non platonic way.

Hey man, I have been wondering how you were doing.

Yes, I know you think that. You know, there have been moments in my life I have thought that myself. I kept repeating to myself that I missed something others apparently had. It is not true just as it is not true for you. But you have to work on your self to get to a point that it will go upwards again.

Have you ever called a suicide hotline? Why not try it?

I hear you man, I just started life.. I'm 21 years old. Since my breakup I have thought the same as you. I drank everynight, smoked alot of weed. I even started smoking cigarettes at work to help. Ive dealt with depression my whole life but this last year, especially the last 2 months have been the worst. I lost all of my friends, my girlfriend (the only person I've ever cared about) left me for one of my last 2 friends. I'm broke I can't even afford food. And I just quit my job because my anxiety and depression was so bad. But things can only get better from here. Ending your life won't help it improve. I realized that love from others isn't whats improtant. It's the love that you bring to others and the world around you that counts. I pray for you brother, know that your not alone, and that people do care.

• Like 4

Hang in there, gradually it will pass, read something about the people living in wars, or starvation, you will see how lucky you are. Or maybe go to the page of Humans of New York, many inspiring stories there and of course, you are not alone in this feeling of despair. There are so many like you among people, and you can get some upbringing views there :)

So do it! End your life! The only one that will loose will be you! There is much to live for and you are just being a ****ing vagina!

Emotions are part of life period! When you where truly in love did you plan in taking your life away? I BET YOU DID NOT! Facts are love is one of the best emotions humans can achieve at its finest.. No living organism can experience love in such a way like us humans! But at the same time when something goes wrong it messes up things.. So be it!

Many of us have been through hell and back! We all came to this page to get us out of hell with each others help! BOTTOM LINE THEIR IS MORE TO LIFE!! Perhaps the "outer world" can't and won't comprehend you or your feeling BUT WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU!!

Do not be a coward!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Itspointless

For some reason this thread and the ones he started before keep popping in my head every few weeks. I guess I have to assume he went for it. I hope I am wrong as he has a little kid.

please write back. dont listen to posters who say kill yourself youre being a baby. thats being cold ..militant and indifferent. i always say in 100 years from now, none of us will be here. so we might as well live it out and live our lives to the fullest. people care on here. at least i know i do. how are you these days and do u want to talk? if so pm me. hugs

• Like 1

I don't know you and I don't know you're story but I do know how you feel. I'm an alcoholic. I'm 29. I'm smart and beautiful, never married nor engaged or any children. I'm not close to family and I feel very alone in this world. I always have. I've been running away from something my whole life and only now realize that I've been running away from myself. I want to get help but I don't. I'd rather have a few down days than to go through months and months of therapy discussing painful memories from my past. I don't think I'd actually ever kill myself but I have seriously thought about wanting to die. But I'm going to die regardless, so I figure I may as well wait until it's my time rather than ending my own life. Our lives are going to end either way, you know? I really don't think everyday I have on this Earth will be dark and gloomy. Please don't ever give up on all the wonderful possibilities life has to offer. Who knows? You could be pleasantly surprised if you just hang in there.

• Like 2
Who knows? You could be pleasantly surprised if you just hang in there.

Me85, I hope you believe this yourself, because it's true! You are so young, and most suicides are young people. Please don't ever feel you are better off dead because like you said, you don't know what life has for you yet. there are so many experiences you have not had, and trust me, some of them suck big time! But some are absolutely wonderful. Live for those, and persevere through the rest.

Peace!

Ken

• Like 1

im going to be so happy the day you post back here original poster. so please write back.

we are all thinking of u and care about u. come write to your friends here. hugs God bless you.

• Like 1