It has been hard but...

martaldn

I have reached 100 days of NC and I feel great and proud about this!

I didnt believe I could do it but I did and there is NO way I am going to go back now.

I still miss him, not as I used to but, I still think about him with a sort of melancholic feeling mixed with anger and I know it would still effect me if he would try to reach me now but I have no intentions of let him **** up with my life again.

I am going to celebrate this day with some drinks tonight! :laugh:

• Like 13
I have reached 100 days of NC and I feel great and proud about this!

I didnt believe I could do it but I did and there is NO way I am going to go back now.

I still miss him, not as I used to but, I still think about him with a sort of melancholic feeling mixed with anger and I know it would still effect me if he would try to reach me now but I have no intentions of let him **** up with my life again.

I am going to celebrate this day with some drinks tonight! :laugh:

well done, I have been a week tomorrow completely NC. 2 days since i stopped looking at social media. I feel better already. I can't wait to be on day 100. Definitely enjoy a drink tonight.

• Like 1
  • Author
well done, I have been a week tomorrow completely NC. 2 days since i stopped looking at social media. I feel better already. I can't wait to be on day 100. Definitely enjoy a drink tonight.

thanks and well done to you too! ;)

slowly you will get there.:)

I havent got him on any social media because I have blocked him on facebook and I have deleted my twitter account so I am completely out of sight.

• Like 1

:) Cheers to you martaldn - drinking to your health and your achievement tonight - well done and keep it up.

Thanks for posting this and I'm following your example (but only at 65 days lol). For sure it's not easy everyday ..... but it's the only path to healing and making progress - and thanks also to all those who share their wisdom in helping up take the needed steps along the way.

• Like 1

You`ll like it this way.......I mean west.

But well done! Maybe i`ll drop by east. London pride is a tad pricey west and dreadful stuff!

Ha ha!

I dont do west though!

:p

• Like 1