Do exs away end up moving on in next relationship?

I bumped into 3 of my exs bank holiday night :/

The pattern tends to be I need to really fall for the next to move on but sometimes it's taken to get hurt by the next before feelin I'm losin em n realising wa I got before fully emotionally moving on wen I'm then wrapped in the new relationship

I never thought I'd see the day where I could bump into my long term relationship ex of four years and not emotionally care anymore and he was there with his new gf I jus felt Ike my feelings with recent ex

I ironically bumped into recent ex I think and couldn't look he was with his new gf too :,(

I should look at it positively and think well it's potentially gonna happen with this guy but I don't I turn it round and get hurt at thought of him potentially now not caring and over me n not missing me I think backwards!

As I still love care for and miss hi terribly I wanna beleive and hope that il always have a special place in his heart like I feel he has with me is it even possible?

He contacted me in march I posted here but only wen he argued with his new gf yet he was sayin he was bothered by somethin he heard and had tried contactin me few times, I cut him off his track replied endin the convo and postin the emails actin like I didn't care! Now in aug all this time later his gf messages me off her friends acc askin how many times he contacted me and if we had met I got them both blocked! I replied decently didn't say too much wanted karma to sort it out yet they were still together bank hol and still wonder why I had this message out of the blue from her!

I try kidding myself sometimes I block all ways of contact social media email num etc so no idea how his email came through in march! But I do it to think I avoid knowin for fact that they may not care or contact

Weirdly enough I feel better like in contro like iv taken that option from them and deep dwn hope that they did try but hurts less knowin I dunno if thy did and took control I of situation!

A school friend passed away today ad put things into perspective I waste g fir worryin about my Health with anxiety and depression or attachment issues with reactionships takin forever to try move on it's been nearly a year now :( there has been improvements but I feel and care all the same and stil hurt feelin il never have wa I had with with hi again as he tics all the boxes with the good as there isn't another him! I compare everyone I meet which hasn't been many heart not in it and they come nowhere near!

Not a good day today any replies would be much appreciatedy close friend I confided in with everythig for some reason no longer speaks to me I feel so lonely and live alone and winters coming urgh :,(

Yes, end up moving to next relation. You see it cannot be really established that what were the reasons or motive behind this all, you may never know because people barely reveal the madness.

• Author

Thankyou for ur reply was u answering yes to title of post u always move on in next relationship? Or to question in post askin if it's possible to remain special in someone's heart like I feel he always will :(

I'm so upset last 2 nights iv really wanted to reach out the thought of him not caring kills me although he kind of shown signs he still did highlighted in my post

After all this time I'm still in this place lonely sad and lost my life is miserable as much we had complications I felt so fulfilled and happier with him

Couldn't even find a friend to go out tonight jus sat in depressed and upset over him and anxious and worried with joy health anxiety as I'm on antibiotics and always think worst case scenarios as I'm so negative

myhearthurtsbadly

I know exactly how you feel except mine is a lot fresher. Trying my best to hang in there. We can do it together.

• Author

I hope so, I'm still hurting so so badly :,( I miss him so much and devastated his relationship is lasting I been so tempted to contact lately I don't think I ever actually would but everythin feels likes yesterday still can't believe the time tht has passed! I wish he was here

I don't know how you feel but I have a lot of fear of seeing my ex with her new guy. I think it would really mess me up.

Only when they are so weak that they can't bare the thought of being alone for even a second. Douchebags without a spine, sadly attracting lonely people who also just want to be in a relationship no matter what.

• Author

I know realistically he is not my problem anymore but I am struggling to move on and it hurts the way I think I am aware I'm not helping myself but struggling to change how I feel

I was even thinkin just now it hurts he shares a first with her raising a child which isn't his own so will ways remember her n may go on to have children with her and as much as I know it's none of my business I still can't help doing this

I don't understand how people can jump into relationships iv been offered on dates and had a few physical encounters in the whole time we've been finished but nothing and nobody compares I absolutely hate myself for suffering and missing him for this long :,( I know u probably think I'm pathetic as I know I think I am I jus scared nobody will tick the good boxes like I had before and scared to settle :( thankyou for ur replies tho I really appreciate them