No contact after being rejected

amit0502

There was this girl at work whom I used to chat with regularly. We hung out a couple of times for lunch and dinner. We used to speak on phone and chat daily for almost one-two hours.There was occasional flirting too.I started liking this girl. She got fired from our company as she was a contract employee. We were still in touch. We used to meet near her office for lunch\ dinner.One day when I told her that I think of her as more than a friend, she said she didn't expect this from me. She doesn't want to remain friends.

When I insisted on it and said it was a mistake, guys do have crushes. She said stop messaging me and sending your crap stories. Then I also said GOODBYE!!!

In addition to what I said earlier, when I told her that I think of her more than as a friend she said she'd call me back, she didn't call me. Next day when I brought up the topic during chat, that's when she said all those awful things.

So far I haven't contacted her.

However , to my bad luck my her new office has been shifted to the same building as mine.

I am completely over her now and moved on.

I think there might be a chance that I might bump into her. I am not sure how to react. Should I completely ignore her as someone I don't know or say a formal 'HI'?