Hate the roller coaster of emotions

Does anyone else feel fine for a week then come crashing down with sadness.This is happening a lot and its driving me crazy.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

when things happen that are out of my control yes.....or things i cannot fix .......i get very sad.

but i know with sadness ill see something that will make me smile every day

a blessing will come my way .....turn my skies blue from crushing grey......

my missing cat skittles will find his way home to return,

ill read something which will set my passionate heart to burn,

i will be able in some way, to be randomly kind,

i will see people do such things, who are of similar mind,

and through it all ill sometimes be bought to my knees where i pray ,

that some slice of blue sky might just happen my way

to make me smile and lift my heart in the presence of grey......deborah

I am at this point, but on a daily basis (1.5 month BU, 3 weeks nc/lc [business issues, we lived together]). I wake up anxious, eventually calm down, then I am fine for the afternoon right around the time she would get off of work and then I feel like someone shot me in the heart and I feel sad, anxious, and angry right up until the time she would go to bed. Then I am like "who needs her? she is the one missing out!" and I am all confident and happy and my give a f*** is at an all time low. Then the next day comes and I am back on that roller coaster once again.

Breakups are such a process, I hate it so much. I am at the point where I wake up and hope the day ends as quickly as possible so I can let time heal this wound.

tross-el destroyer

I feel you. Morning is the worst time and work. I work so close to her house and I end up watching the road to see if she's going somewhere. Sometimes I feel like I'm over her and the relationship and other times I get so lonely and depressed thinking about all the fun I had being with her and how much I loved her . But I know I need to move on and hopefully with time I'll feel better than I do know. I've come along way since the month she left me. I just need to focus on me but it is hard.