I need some support from you guys..

JimmyWeezy

Hey everyone. How are y'all dumpees?

Overall, I'm doing well. I'm almost 3 weeks in my newly single life... Bought break-up books, went shopping, went out with friends blah blah. I even sent my closure message to my ex. I broke NC for that but I needed to have my say about the situation.

I'm realizing all the clues I didn't see properly in the past, clues that should've told me a lot more than they did... And as much as I despise his behavior towards me, especially now that I see it all clear, I miss him.

I hate him for being a bad person towards the one that truly loves him, for lying for playing with my heart for everything.

I admit we needed a change, but I obviously hoped for his mind to change for the better, not the worse. I admit I feel free from all the anxiety and the failed expectations, but I also admit that I absolutely can't stop thinking of how unfortunate this all went down, after 2 years of being there EVERY DAY for one another - good and bad indeed.

I can't stand how we just stopped existing for eachother as if we never even met and never been part of eachother's life.

Of course I don't wanna know what he's been doing, but I know that it sucks how he we just disappeared from eachother.

I hate him, but I love him despite everything and I want him to crawl back and in the meantime I WOULD LOVE for him to text and break nc. Just some innocent how are you's here and there, to know that we still exist and care. U know?

Idk, this feels so messed up, confusing, weird and just sad.

:(

• Author
Hang in there, JW. You probably have a long road ahead, with ups and downs. We're here for you.

Thank you mightycpa. It's super hard and sad. I was never dumped before, and of course it happened with the only person I want next to me even if he was such a bad partner in many ways.

Hey, I am going through the same thing now.. I had to stop looking at there social media because it always sets me back, In hopes that they are thinking of me etc. Regardless I am stuck and I have to get over them too, I know what your going through :(

• Author
Hey, I am going through the same thing now.. I had to stop looking at there social media because it always sets me back, In hopes that they are thinking of me etc. Regardless I am stuck and I have to get over them too, I know what your going through :(

I could never check out social media and such. I te moved him from my friends, hidden his friends from the news feed in FB. I even deleted his number but i know it by heart so....

What hurts me is that he must feel so liberated, so free, Therefore happy right now.

Apparently he was pretending to love me for a while but we were just friends to him for a while now, so getting rid of that play must feel awesome. Its like acting every day, must have been exhausting. And now he can chat with people without being controlled by me, so win win.

Will he ever wake up?