Two beautiful sisters stole my ex-boyfriend and my love interest?

Mila_1996

I found this forum while trawling the internet for a site where I could get help. Events that have occurred in the past few months have made me feel incredibly insecure, angry, and depressed and there seems to be no end to this.

I broke up with my boyfriend a year ago because I found out he cheated on me and I felt that he wasn't there for me when I needed him. He was devastated and begged that we try again and that he would change, but I was arrogant and wanted to suffer. I thought that he could never do better than me or find someone better than me. Boy was I wrong.

Last September, a family from Iceland moved here that consisted of a father, mother, and two sisters. They turned out to be this multi-millionaire family who owned this enormous mansion, a private jet, a two story yacht, sports cars, and maids. Ever since this family moved to this country, they have been the hottest topic of discussion, especially for their two daughters who are beautiful beyond comprehension. These two girls were actually living in a very rural town in Iceland and had to be secluded because of how beautiful they were. Even now, they sometimes wrap their faces with cloth because they don't like all the attention. Anyways, the parents decided to move here in order for their daughters to have a better life and they didn't want to keep them in a box forever.

The girls keep away from social media because they don't want all the attention, but I have seen these two girls in person and they just literally take your breath away. They both have huge sparkling blue eyes, long eyelashes, light hair, glowing skin, and the perfect bodies. They are flawless and they never wear makeup. They are even skinnier than Victoria's Secret models and are more beautiful than any celebrity out there that you can name. Everyone who sees them is mesmerized and their jaws literally drop.

I found out from one of my friends that my ex-boyfriend began dating one of them. When I found out I was unbelievably jealous and I couldn't believe that he found better. When people started to find out they were going out, I was teased and humiliated by how he upgraded. I am compared to her by everyone.

For months this situation haunted me. I have been depressed and so insecure. I can't stop hearing about this picturesque couple wherever I go. Even my best friends and my family agree that this girl is prettier than me.

Two months ago I started getting close to one guy that I have liked for a long time. We started talking and we were about to get into a relationship. Before I know it, he starts dating this girl's sister because my ex introduced them. As if my situation couldn't get any worse.

These sisters are provided these boys with everything. My ex received a sports car from his girlfriend since she's wealthy and can afford it for him. The family has taken them on vacations to Europe and always take them to fine dining.

Last week my ex proposed to this girl and now they are planning their wedding. I cried for hours when I found out because I feel like I was never good enough for him. I regret ever breaking up with him and I wish I gave him another chance so we could try again. I feel so stupid.

To make the long story short, two beautiful sisters stole my ex-boyfriend and this guy I was about to date. I can't believe what is happening to be and this situation can't possible be worse.

redbaron005

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Forget those guys, you don't need them to be happy do you? No, you don't. When a guy truly falls in love with you, he will look around a room full of pretty icelandic women and only see you and smile. You will know. Step one is to build your self confidence woman, you are awesome start acting like it.

On a side note: They probably arn't even wealthy, Iceland's banking economy is in the toilet, nothing is ever as it seems.

Even in coutries with bad economy there are still many people who are VERY rich.

But reading that story made me giggle. What I've learnt from my past relationship – when you think they can not get someone better than you, they in fact can get someone MUCH better than you :( I really thought I was the best thing that could happen to my ex...but look who is browsing this forum now... :D

Hahaha. The op comes here every few months with a new ID and writes these fake outlanished stories.

Hey Mila, you forgot the part about the sisters being real princesses and how they have won beauty pagents. Lol

Always hold yourself at high regards and never compare yourself to the next person. This is something I used to struggle with at the beginning stages of my BU. Learn to value yourself and know that you are more than enough.