Trying to Deal

I recently suffered a terrible breakup. We were together five years, and he decided to end things. There wasn't another person or anything. I almost wish there was, so I could have some sort of closure. It's just so hard to deal with the idea that he just fell out of love with me. He was in my life for so long, and now I don't know how to change my routine.

I bought this book: How To Get Over a Breakup: Three Steps That Take the Pain Away! I haven't finished it yet, but it seems to be helping.

Does anyone have any other suggested reading? Preferably on Kindle.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You: Susan J. Elliott JD MEd:

The-Journey-Abandonment-Healing-Relationship

these helped me

sincerely sorry for your pain, hurt and loss.

When you say you wish there was someone else... Trust and believe me that you wouldn't really want that. Being replaced is the ultimate jab in the heart.

I'll have to check out the books, thanks for sharing.

Take it one day at a time and try and bring your life back in focus. It's never easy but it's the only way.

I like this one:

It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Breakup

I wonder if I should buy this book and send it to my girl friend who cannot seem to get over her ex and move on. (she caught him trying to meet another girl to date online)

This girl friend puts her ex on a huge pedestal like he is the best guy in the whole wide world... While I am there.. for her and actually care about her.

***Moderators Note***

Book titles/author are okay to post in this thread but the URL to the website that sells the book is not allowed to be posted, thanks

I like this one:

It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Breakup

By Greg Behrendt

(Sorry mods)

The Journey from Abandonment to Healing - Susan Anderson (long term coping & healing, very psychological)

I can mend your broken heart - Paul McKenna (rapid relief & mental focus, very cognative)

unfortunately neither are available of Kindly I believe. I was "forced" to go old school and buy the paper copies. They helped me beyond words.

Edited by Jiivy
added kindle info