If ex reaches out for coffee or dinner after 1 month NC

riokid180

• Author
Is this your ex-fiance who originally wanted to meet for dinner after 1 month. If it is, ignore.

Yes it is the same girl

• Author
Is this your ex-fiance who originally wanted to meet for dinner after 1 month. If it is, ignore.

I should just totally ignore her and not even say "No."?

Rest assured, I will not be going to dinner or meeting her or emailing her further. I read a bunch of these threads today and it hit me how this is the same pattern so many other people experience. A flaky committment phobe girl rushes into a relationship, pushes to move in, pushes to get engaged, and then, when the honeymoon phase is over, decides she wants a new honeymoon phase so she is off to the next guy. Screw that, I am done with her.

Read your last response from your last thread. Maybe you should go back and read those threads that gave you perspective.

And yes, ignore.

• Like 1
redbaron005
I should just totally ignore her and not even say "No."?

Correct, in this case ignoring her drives home the concept that you are strong and dedicated to healing from the breakup, which you are. You have already drawn a healthy boundary for yourself with NC for one month, I would not compromise that at this time.

• Author

Read your last response from your last thread. Maybe you should go back and read those threads that gave you perspective.

And yes, ignore.

Thanks for the reminder. I needed that.

todreaminblue
Do you just politely decline? Not respond at all? Say you are busy?

if you know in your heart they aren't right for you....not as a friend or not as a partner ..if there are strong emotives happening......remember why that is so that they arent good for you then politely decline say its not the right thing to do its better for both if we continue to move on....i wish you well and good luck.....deb