Is my girlfriend cheating?

Hi i just want to find out if my girlfriend is cheating on me i found a tooth brush and toothpaste in her hand bag and she has a password on her phone? is she cheating on me...? :(

Hi i just want to find out if my girlfriend is cheating on me i found a tooth brush and toothpaste in her hand bag and she has a password on her phone? is she cheating on me...? :(

She definitely is. No1 ever travels with a toothbrush or puts a

lock on their phone, when they're in a relationship. Tell her to get rid of the toothbrush and the password or else. Have you talked to her about this yet?

I have a toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk just in case I want to freshen up. Before I did that, I would sometimes carry one if I was going to the dentist later.

Lock on the phone: mine has a lock on it - company policy even though its not a company phone.

No. Your evidence does not automatically mean she is cheating

Why were you going through the contents of her handbag?

SincereOnlineGuy
Hi i just want to find out if my girlfriend is cheating on me i found a tooth brush and toothpaste in her hand bag

If you are Colgate, and you found Aqua Fresh, then... oh, wait, let me check the nearby SpongeBob Magic 8-ball:

"Your Genus is showing"

wait you're assuming just because she bring toothpaste places shes cheating? My mother does that all the time, If you don't have gum or mints toothpaste works to freshen your breath after you eat something, and the lock on the phone could be for any reason why not ask her? theres nothing wrong with having a talk about it.