I feel like I am not going to make it through this!

blondebarbie

blondebarbie

Hi Everyone!

I can't get through one day without calling him! How can someone of 13 years just throw everything away?

I want him back so bad! I have tried everything! Except for the no contact! But I am afraid that he will fall in love with this girl that he has been seeing for 2 months! It's like he got a taste of the freedom and now doesn't want me back! But he says he is free, but if he is with her every night which he says he is not, which I know different! How is he really free? If he tells everyone he still loves me and there is still passion there, is she just a rebound?

I don't know but I am tired of thinking! I am tired of feeling this way! I cry at the drop of a pin! I feel like one minute he shows me love then the next he pushes me away? I know he is sexually active with her because he won't let me touch him! So why do I want him back? Why doesn't he want me back?

I am not getting better at this, I feel like I am getting worse!

hurtingandconfused
I have tried everything! Except for the no contact!

I guess it's time for the no contact "thing." You cannot prevent your ex from falling in love with this other woman. It has to happen naturally. If they do fall in love then you two were not meant to be. You seem to be needy as all of us do when we first break up. Give yourself some time alone. Time to think about things by yourself. From what it seems, you are not ready to talk to your ex right now. So my advice is to try the no contact and get some help if you feel the need to.