Games and Lies

BklynGuy

Darn it. My ex girlfriend of 4 1/2 years keeps on playing me. We're together for all of that time, she breaks up w/me over the summer. I knew she was seeing someone else and gave her ample opportunity to admit it. She lies to the end! 2 months after the breakup, she sends me a card saying she misses me, etc. I call her and she flirts. Asks me about kids and sunday dinners....then I call her back a few weeks later and she tells me to leave her alone. WTF. I now realize that trash comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Never waste your time, energy, money, and especially don't waste your love. It is only as good as the person you are in it with. In my case, I was with a real sac of ****. At least I know for next time.

It sounds to me like you've stepped into all of this with your eyes open. You knew she was cheating, but carried on hoping she'd confess. It seems like you allowed her to do all of these things to you. If you know she's a liar and a cheat and you know she'd bad news, you and only you can put an end to it. Don't take her calls, don't open the door if she visits, and don't reply to her emails. You teach people how to treat you and you've taught her to treat you like crap. If you want to be rid of her, you hold the power.