Something I picked up recently, that brings peace of mind

Layzie89

I find the most difficult time everyday for myself is when I get into bed to sleep at night. Thoughts run wild and emotions fill my head of the breakup...of her...of him...of the good times and the bad. I try my hardest not to think of it but lets face it...it's not so easy.

Recently, while laying in bed trying to fall asleep I've started praying. I haven't declared any specific religion for myself. To be honest I've never been one to even care about religion...but I do believe there is someone up there and I find that praying at night helps ease my mind to sleep. Pray for good health, I ask for forgiveness. I pray for the well being of my friends and my family. I pray for her, her safety, her happiness. I thank God every night for getting me through another day...and I ask him for the strength to carry myself on through the next day. I pray for hope...that maybe she'll come back. I pray that even if she doesn't, that I'll understand that it's probably for the better.

I just thought I'd share...it really does bring peace to my rather turbulent mind at night.

Edited by Layzie89

Glad to hear that, prayer has helped me out a ton also! :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight