Hmmmmm she really has got problems

106rob

right not been on for a few days now,and im starting to feel pritty good and "myself" again...about time after 6 weeks

anyway last week someone scratched my car and my ex decided to start an argument on facebook with me about it...well tried but my sister saw her comments before me and she isnt scared of speaking her mind...... so anyway this resulted in the ex blocking and deleteing me off FB....was gutted but thaught **** it this is the push to the next step i needed...acceptence...and im in the very first stages but its getting better :)

anyway i had a clearout of friends myself on there recently as part of all this iv done some thinking about my life and myself etc,so have removed a few people who i need/dont want nothing todo with anymore,friends of ex's past and present etc and a few others who i dont really know

anyway i deleted the EX's mum,she never goes on anyway and i dont feel the need to have her tbh lol! i just think its a way of the ex nosying into my profile........................................

so this morning i was awoken by a phonecall from a number i recognised but the penny didnt drop,still being half asleep,so anserd it...it was her having a massive rant LOL! asking why id deleted her mum off facebook!!! i was like why does it matter? then she started ranting on about me being rediculess thinking she could/would stalk my profile throgh it (i think she was tbh becuase thats the only way she would know! isnt it? and why be this botherd?) anyway she then threw a load of crap at me i had told a good friend on the promise it go no further.......anyway he just so happend to be her brother...anyway blood is thicker than water so fair enough but turns out he had told her nearly everything id told him since the break up!!!! so anyway i got her off the phone with a sarcastic BYE from her!

so by this time i was annoyed,phoned him and we had a chat,anyway he did tell her somethings but in a way of trying to stick up for me,im not botherd becuase i always knew he would tell her if she asked,i would in the same situation i suppose! anyway he had ago at her at making arguments out of things and just being a genaral bitch and told her how it was making me feel......she must have got off on this (infact i know she did) and carried on being a bitch this mornong aswel!

he was ready for going to see her but i told him to just leave it now and tell her not to contact me ever again about anything! and the rest of my things he can get off her for me!

its made me realise how much of a cow she really is tbh! she obv is botherd by what im doing becuase i know now her mum wouldnt give 2 ****s and would have problalby never noticed,i dont use it much myself anymore,think its more hassle than its worth,and it proved she hasnt got anything else better to go on the niceset day weve had in nearly a month in the UK then she isnt having this high flying packed sochial life she has been making out shes had since we split!

sorry its a long read but would like to hear peoples opinions on this and where to go from here really

cheers LS :)

As above, your doing good..

facebook causes so much trouble.

One ex deleted all my friends of mine:sick:

Step one should always be about you.. removing people so you dont know what your ex is upto or claiming to be upto is good.

Work on yourself and dont ever feel bad about it.

• Author

well i did a stupid thing last night...went out for a few drinks with a mate.....who should we bump into on the way......

i should have walked right past and ignored her like my mate...but like a dick i turned round and decided to confront her about it......she didnt like it much wouldnt look me in the eye properly and wouldnt even look at my mate,anyway she just said "well i dont care im not even botherd"

so i just said whatever and walked off,she just walked into her friends house so i shouted

"nothing like being civil is there" and got a very sarcastic "yeaa whatever" back LOL!

im completely ignoreing her now,i will admit i do still have somthing there for her becuase when i saw her i felt it,but unlike all the other times,it passed quickly and didnt linger for days on end,i feel the same as i did yesterday again now :)

well i did a stupid thing last night...went out for a few drinks with a mate.....who should we bump into on the way......

i should have walked right past and ignored her like my mate...but like a dick i turned round and decided to confront her about it......she didnt like it much wouldnt look me in the eye properly and wouldnt even look at my mate,anyway she just said "well i dont care im not even botherd"

so i just said whatever and walked off,she just walked into her friends house so i shouted

"nothing like being civil is there" and got a very sarcastic "yeaa whatever" back LOL!

im completely ignoreing her now,i will admit i do still have somthing there for her becuase when i saw her i felt it,but unlike all the other times,it passed quickly and didnt linger for days on end,i feel the same as i did yesterday again now :)

must be harder when you can just bump into them like that.. I used to hope my ex and my paths would cross but stuff that im glad now.

Stay strong:)

• Author

yea! iv been thinking about her more today aswell,gettin the heart sinking feeling again but im working through it trying to think of the bad points etc and it proves shes not the person i fell in love with either anymore or never was

more becuase today we should have been going to rome for a week,a surprise i had arranged just a week before she left me,due to her no been on holiday for the last couple of years thaught i would surpise her with it before she starts full time work in september (school teacher)

but **** happens