realy need to vent this somwhere!!!! why is she a complete bitch

106rob

right basicly i got up today and found someone had keyed my car right down one side! (only had it since may) and paid a lot of money for it so naturally i was pissed off,as i take pride in my cars espechally being an enthusiast

so i just put a gay status on FB saying fuming!!!! a few people commented asked what was up and then my ex waded in saying about how thats life and i cant blame kids playing in the street bla bla bla basicly just commenting for the sake of it tbh

(i bollocked some kids for running out into the road last night on my way to work,they are known for being troble) so just said it could be them to someone

then she pops up on my chat going on about how why have i put that on fb bla bla

so saw my arse and retaliated! (shes one of these if its anyone elses problem its funny or "life" if its hers or someone in the familys its the end of the world,you know the kinda person i mean"

so i just said if it was yours world war 3 would break out!! she then went on and said "ye but i wouldnt put it on facebook" and just rambled on and then just said she only said it to make a "point!" :S then said point made...cya

so i just whatever cya

then 2 mins later shes back "oh and il try and not upset any of your friends again..so asked her what she ment,one of my friends had deleted her off facebook,she made out she wasnt botherd and said "boo hoo *** has deleted me" so i just said oh right.....she clearly is botherd or she wouldnt mention it would she lol!

but just the whole way she came across at bitchy etc pissed me off,shes obv doing it for her own benifit to make herself feel good at the fact she knows everything for me is going to **** lately

time for the "remove from friends" button me thinks now

even though it will kill me todo it and i still love her millions,i cant let this go on,iv done nothing wrong just hope one day she realises what a bitch she was :sick:

Edited by 106rob

Seriously dude what are you waiting for?? Your fb is your business, get that **** taken care of, who needs ignorance like that???

• Author

Well like I said she has blocked and deleted me now instead for whatever reason, probs made her feel good knowing she was doing it and it would upset me, buts it's for the best I suppose I won't be tempted to just have a look anymore or see whatever ****e she's posting on mutual friends profiles etc

It's mad to think now we should be happy and getting ready to move in together... Instead I'm now packing my things up and contemplating moving 3 hours away

Kick her in the ovaries

Dude... even in the world of bitch ex's, no matter what they've done, there is a line that should not be crossed. And I think inflicting potentially permanent damage on someone's reproductive system is crossing that line!

Dude... even in the world of bitch ex's, no matter what they've done, there is a line that should not be crossed. And I think inflicting potentially permanent damage on someone's reproductive system is crossing that line!

Oh come on, I was joking :p