Struggling.

awesomeallalone

awesomeallalone

Six long months. I have worked on myself. Got myself back up. Tried to not look back. Kept up with NC since the break up. Stayed as strong as I could even on the worse days. did everything possible to move on. I was doing okay.

Lately though Ive been feeling so bad. I have no idea what triggered it. I feel like im back at square one. Everyday is getting worse.

I know im okay, I made it this far right? I just don’t understand why I feel so bad again. I accept its over. I know it was the right thing for both of us. for me.

Im really struggling to let go, but let go of what? there is nothing there. Ive tried all I can and at the end of the day I just end up feeling empty again. I still love him. I miss him more now. I think of breaking NC (but I wont). I dream about him more. I remember the little things. I miss the little things.

shouldn’t this be getting easier? I seriously feel like im going backwards. this is horrible. :(

I know exactly how you feel, starting to remember all those little things. I think it may have been because of the ex's birthday, which triggered it.

hrtbrk hotel tenant

we all think about our lost love and wish we could find it but NC is good to a pt. if u are healed then if u really wanna try in go for it but myself i cannot try to win her back even though she is with someone cuz i am not strong enuf yet so no pt in trying .....