Its been awhile...

fabulousgal

fabulousgal

Since I first saw you.

Sigh.

NC for months now, maybe half a year? I don't look at his profile on social networking sites, look at anything having to do with him, talk about him with mutual friends....

I am so busy with work, I have been seeing a personal trainer and that has boosted my self esteem, I am getting ready to get a great apartment in Manhattan after a trip overseas for work.

My family is happy, healthy and beautiful. I have lead a very fortunate and priviledged life.

But I think about him still. Even when I try not to. He shows up in my dreams. I have this awful one where I keep calling him but someone answers and tells me he is out with his new girlfriend and how in love he is with her. I don't understand. He dissed me. He took and took and then bounced. I mean I gave and enjoyed it, but not when he just dissed me in the end.

We barely knew one another. I just feel so stupid, not even a phone call. He just left. And I can't shake it. It's not all the time at all, I still have fun when I go out with friends or hang out with my parents. My thoughts will wander back to him. And even if I push it away, he comes back in my dreams.

I think about all the things I did that could have pushed him off. I will never figure it out. Even if I think about him or cry about him, he is gone.