She called now I feel worse

stanchain

Ok, so the x finally called... man did she put on a good show. She said a lot of things that i thought she meant....

1) said part of her regrets leaving

2) said she is not ready to date or go out... and some guy tried to touch her hand and she did not like the feeling of that

3) said she cares about me and loves me

4) said she has not been able to sleep, or eat

5) said she has cried herself to sleep a few times

6)asked me if I closed the door to her

She even started crying while we were on the phone while we were talking. then today I call her and a guy who she swears is just a friend was in the background at her parents house... or she was at his house. one or the other. And she was being short and really did not want to talk to me. What in the world is going on. Am I supposed to believe that he is just a "friend." She says she is not ready to be touched by anybody.. but tend to believe her is doing more than touch her hand. That she misses what we had? Now she did not say she wanted to come back... but man, she said just about everything else. Does anybody have a clue what is going on. I am trying to let her go... but she makes it so hard. She is mad at me because I am changing my number and not giving it to her... i told her I was doing it to make it easier for both of us to move on and she said it is not making it easier for her... it is making it harder. What am I supposed to think? what am I supposed to do? I love her with all my heart... But I am so confused... after 2 1/2 years... we are at this point

hey hun i think that she dont no what she wants. maybe with you changing your number she realises that you are trying to move on and she dont want you to.

You need to be strong and ride through it, i am going through a trough time having reently come out of a 7 year relationship for my ex to jump straight into some one else's knickers but he has played mind games wth me, he wanted me and then he didn't he finished with this other woman only to feel bad, drop me and his son to go back to her because he felt guilty that he had hurt her, dont worry about the hurt he leftme with.

People like sometimes playing mind games, it keeps them in control, as hard as it is and believe me i am still trying to deal with the no contact part, but i will get thereand you will, just try not to contact her and dont let her contact you xx