Angry....Hurt...Disappointed & Scared

Silent Desires

Silent Desires

Hello all.. This may be the only place for me to really vent.... My relationship of 4 years ended almost 6 months ago... I cant seem to get over it. He calls me all the time. I try and remind myself that we werent good for each other but I cant seem to let him go.

After 4 years it turns out that he no longer wants to be with a female with kids. and because he doesnt like my family.I can no longer have kids and that was something that he would throw in my face all the time. A year into the relationship he found out that a son that he thought was his actually wasnt. I gave him a oppourtunity to leave being that kids were important to him and I could not bare any. He chose to stay. N it Kills me to know that after all that time... All tha time I supported him when he wasnt working... doing anything and everything that was possible for me to do. His constant online relationships and lies... Makes me feel as if it was all a lie. He belittled me as a person... constantly called me tha B word. He left , I packed up and moved to a different state hoping that this would be my new begining thinking everything would be ok. Yet he calls all the time... but really doesnt have much to say. I do not know how to let him go... esp with the holidays around here its really hard. I miss his Family. Its like I didnt just loose him but the family as well. I have no clue how to handle this or what to do. All I can do is Cry .....missing something that doesnt miss me.....

You pretty much have answered all your own questions because I think you realize this guy is not at all good for you. I guess you're just having a hard time believing it is entirely over. For your sake i hope it is over, but with him calling and trying to keep some kind of open line of communication (which is probably just in case he decides he needs you back, because he may not find another who will do for him as much as you were willing to do) I just have the feeling you may be pulled back into a situation you really would be ever so much better off without.

To sum it all up, what I am suggesting is that you refuse his calls and all attempts to get in touch with you. He has caused you enormous heartache and he's had his chance I'm sure many times over to make things right - this guy sounds like nothing but trouble.

Be assured that you are in a very good position now and in time you will get over him. Keep telling yourself that and be very strong where he is concerned, have your mind made up that you are moving on.

Best of luck...