break up

hi things are a mess please don't say anything nasty or negative need help getting through this even though hes a .......

i had a affair with a man i did know he was engaged to a young girl but he said they was having problems

but the thing i didn't know is he was living with a woman too not his fiance

his fiance has broke up with him now

and woman he lives with knows about fiance not me though

but when all this come out same night he goes and breaks up with me

why break up with me when too ladies dump him

he still lives with this other woman not together though found out from his fiance

we just had a fwb relationship

he broke up vie text with me i asked him why what have i done etc he said nothing so i keep texting him

but messaged stopped going through to him so i thought he blocked me but found out he smashed his phone why not block me

i just want know if hes ok. hes not been on watsapp think he deleted it

this all happened 3 weeks ago please advice im struggling move on he was my friend for years

is this a narcissist this happened just before valentines day how do i move on not knowing if hes ok

• Author

he just disappeared off all social media and has history of depression

why did he dump me he has not gave me any reason why

CantTakeMySmile

If you concerned about his well being, you should call the hospitals to see if he in there.

But, disappearing off social media is no need to be concerned. If he doesn’t answer your calls, you can probably figure he

Got off social media to avoid the three women he was sleeping with.

That would

Be my assumption

How did you find out he smashed his phone?

Maybe the girlfriend found about you and gave him an ultimatum to cut all contact with you. He broke up with you so chances are he is okay and carrying on with this other woman.

Instead of asking if he’s a narcissist, you should be asking what’s up with you that you want to be with a man that’s a complete douchebag. And no, he’s not your friend. Unless these are the qualities you look for in a friendship.

Focus on why you settled for so little. In time you’ll realize he wasn’t a prize.

• Author

hes friend told me i told his friend hes blocked me as messages not going through

hes friend told me he smashed his phone up that's why they not delivering

and hes mate told me he don't no why hes dumped me

and that the other girls have finished with him and he only staying at her house untill he finds accomodation

• Author

i want his friendship back yes nothing else i've had no contact for nearly a month now and not heard anything off him

it really hurts

CantTakeMySmile

He didn’t treat you as a friend. What has he done to make you think he would treat you as a friend now? You weren’t his first choice... or even his second choice.. why make him anything to you?

• Author

been friends with him for 10 years sex only started last year i miss him he has done alot for me he is also godfather to my daughter

i want his friendship back yes nothing else i've had no contact for nearly a month now and not heard anything off him

it really hurts

He may have been your “friend” for 10 years and a godfather — but what does it say about a man’s character when he cheats on women?

You don’t want a friendship with this man. You want to be loved and to be validated but you’re looking for those things from the wrong man. He’s treated you as a sex benefit, and now he’s done. He may be living with this woman and who knows, they may be working on things together as he still lives in her home. You don’t really know what goes on behind closed doors.

You need to focus on your own wellbeing. Take care of yourself and work on making sure YOU are okay. Not some man that treated you poorly.

I’m sorry you’re hurt. But this man isn’t worth it — even if he came back in your life again, he’d very likely hurt you again.

CantTakeMySmile

He is not treating you as a friend. Do you see that? If he wanted to contact you in Amy way, he could have even mailed you a letter by now, if he still doesn’t have a phone ( which I find highly unlikely) or his friend lied so you didn’t get hurt because he blocked you.

Either way, he doesn’t want to talk to you and he is not treating you like a friend. Good thing there are no legal ramifications to being a godparent.